Printing Airborne Label - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 08-12-2003, 07:49 PM   #1
SPJ
Printing Airborne Label

Anyone else always have the stupid things print where your address (the sender) comes out perfect and the address to where it is being shipped always come out crappy? My address is tiny and prints fine. The bigger address where I am shipping to always has to be "fixed". At least the barcode comes out fine but this just bugs me.

Old 08-12-2003, 11:38 PM   #2
Clay Davenport
I've never printed any labels. They sent me a large bundle of preprinted labels with my info already on them. I just fill out the send to address and stick it on the package.
How does the label printing work? My labels have 3 copies attached and a peel off backing. Do you have these standard blank labels that you feed through the printer, or is it all done on regular printer paper?

Old 08-12-2003, 11:54 PM   #3
SPJ
Everything is computerized. I schedule pickups, deliveries, print the label with airbill number and all shipping info (on regular printer paper) from my PC, pick how I want to ship, and so forth. The Airborne website keeps track of everything in my history file. The barcode is scanned when picked up. No need for all the copies with the regular pre-printed labels. They even email the buyer for me with the tracking info and a note from me. I also get billed online (net 15) with is linked to to my account so all I do is approve the payment.
I just ordered some of their preprinted labels to avoid the crappy printing job. I don't really like the quality of how they print on my end. Funny part is it is always the ship to address that comes out terrible.

Old 08-13-2003, 12:19 AM   #4
Clay Davenport
I do schedule pickups online part of the time, but I think I'll just stick to using my pre printed labels, especially with the poor printing job you're getting.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!