Inquiry Has anyone done business with Arthur Frayler? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2018, 05:43 PM   #1
American Serpents
Has anyone done business with Arthur Frayler?

Hi,

He's got some Star tortoises that I'm interested in. I can't find any info on him, and a good word or two would help me feel better about sending him money.

Mike Buccigrossi
American Serpents

Old 03-04-2018, 08:06 PM   #2
nickolasanastasiou
Hi, Mike. I just had dinner with Arthur and some mutual friends. He is a solid guy and I would have zero issues dealing with him. He is a newer member, but the animals are legitimate and I think you will be happy if you make a selection. As usual, I recommend getting photos and details to the point of satisfaction prior to purchase, but Arthur is a trustworthy guy to me.

Old 04-03-2018, 02:26 PM   #3
Ninjatortoise
Bought a indian star tortoise from him. Very heathy , eating well. And well package too. (He use 40hour heat pack , when arrive the temp inside is around 80)

Old 04-03-2018, 07:01 PM   #4
American Serpents
Thumbs up Arthur Frayler

To anyone who's interested,

I wound up buying two Indian Star tortoises from Arthur.

I could not be happier about the purchase. He kept in touch about shipping, since the weather was so bad up here in NJ. The animals were packaged beautifully, and the Stars were even better than I'd hoped. They are little eating machines, heavy as can be, and not shy at all. They're doing very well, and if he offers any animals that I'm interested in, I'd do business with him in a minute.

Two thumbs up for Arthur Frayler.

Vinny Buccigrossi
American Serpents

Old 04-03-2018, 07:26 PM   #5
Ninjatortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Serpents View Post
To anyone who's interested,

I wound up buying two Indian Star tortoises from Arthur.

I could not be happier about the purchase. He kept in touch about shipping, since the weather was so bad up here in NJ. The animals were packaged beautifully, and the Stars were even better than I'd hoped. They are little eating machines, heavy as can be, and not shy at all. They're doing very well, and if he offers any animals that I'm interested in, I'd do business with him in a minute.

Two thumbs up for Arthur Frayler.

Vinny Buccigrossi
American Serpents
Same thing here , I’m from nj too. Just curious on what is the humidity of your enclosure for your star.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!