Good Guy Steve Markevich aka Serpents Den - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:21 AM   #1
Breaking Balls
Steve Markevich aka Serpents Den

I purchased a pair of female Albinos from Steve and the transaction was perfect. He's a great guy with top notch animals. Attached is an unboxing video

Regards,

Brian Breikss

Old 10-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
SERPENTS DEN
Brian it was a pleasure doing business with you I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction...Thanks again!!

Old 10-08-2011, 06:47 PM   #3
JimElliott
Thumbs up

I have bought boids from Steve in the past and have only good things to say about him and his buisness! He has almost has me convinced to purchase a few ball python morphs! If you want great animals at a decent price you won't go wrong with .the ........serpents Den.

Old 10-12-2011, 02:47 PM   #4
Necoco
Het. Pied

Bought a 2011 male Het. Pied from him here recently and couldn't be happier with what I got~! Hes adorable. >w<
The communication was great as well and everything went smoothly. I'll definitely be looking to buy from him again the future.

Old 10-12-2011, 06:34 PM   #5
Ophion
I bought a 1.1 pair of het pieds from Steve and everything went fantastic. With the terrible heat here all summer he was wonderful about keeping them and taking great care of them until they were shipped. He was always prompt with replying to emails and staying in touch with me. When they were shipped they arrived beautifully packed and because of that the pair was active and looked amazing. I couldn't be happier.

Old 12-06-2011, 12:11 PM   #6
Tere Salazar
We just completed a trade with Steve for 1.1 albinos. It was a flawless transaction, and the albinos are spectacular. We'll not hesitate to recommend Steve and will definitely do business again in the future.

Thanks, Steve!

Old 12-10-2011, 12:18 PM   #7
Serene Serpents
I recently completed a transaction with Steve for .1 albino.

There were some slight delays on the shipping, however, open lines of communication were kept the whole time. Steve was honest and quick to respond to any questions or concerns I may have had.

The packaging was perfect, probably the best I have seen. It took awhile to get into the bag, however, that just means we need better scissors lol.

The girl is beautiful, even more so than I expected. High contrast, great weight... I have no complaints at all! She has since settled in and taken her first meal for me.

I would definitely recommend Steve to anyone looking for a good snake, he's a great guy to deal with.

Here's another video for people to enjoy of our unboxing experience with our own albino.

Thanks Steve!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgymYXARj3U

Old 12-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #8
Frank_S
For real?

Snake seller, on lam for more than a year, caught at home
Northampton man faces 17 charges of animal cruelty, among other counts.
June 30, 2009|By Pamela Lehman Of The Morning CallThe former owner of a Lehighton exotic pet store, wanted on animal cruelty charges after police said 160 snakes were found sick and dying in his store, was arrested Saturday in his Northampton home.

Steven Markevich, 45, of 1378 Main St., had been on the loose since April 2008 when police and animal rescue officers seized pythons, venomous rattlesnakes and boa constrictors slithering around the Serpent's Den

Old 12-11-2011, 07:54 PM   #9
SERPENTS DEN
Frank,

Do you KNOW any FACTS to this case besides going off a newspaper article that was published 6 months after my animals were stolen. Could it be certain parties done this to derail a lawsuit?

Have you read through the whole thread concerning this subject?

Have I been convicted? The fact is this case has never even been to court.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Old 12-11-2011, 08:05 PM   #10
Frank_S
I have had a table beside you at a swap and saw YOU sell a black necked spitter to an 18 yo who was asking questions that should make anyone tell him to go away. This 18 yo also said he had no experience with reptiles ever and YOU told him the bite was not that bad. The kids dad killed the snake the same day. That is all I ever need to know about you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!