Steve Markevich(serpents den)good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2003, 12:22 PM   #1
karl ramsdell
Thumbs up Steve Markevich(serpents den)good guy

i recently bought some animals from Serpents Den and met Steve Markevich(serpents den) personally. Steve is a very down to earth friendly person, and represents his animals well. i went all through his store and looked at all of his animals (lots of them!!) and all the animals were kept nicely and there cages were very clean. the shop was very organised and i was very happy to see how well the animals are being cared for. it took about 7 hours to get to Steve's shop, but it was well worth it. it was a pleasure dealing with Steve, i recommend him highly.

karl ramsdell

Old 11-13-2003, 12:34 PM   #2
longissima
Wink I agree!

I purchased a pair of leucistic TX ratsnakes from him and the transaction went super smooth. Packaging was perfect and the animals arrived on time and were in great shape. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

Old 11-13-2003, 07:46 PM   #3
biff
Steve is a good guy, and local too(PA). Plus he has quite a selection, esp. of venomous...

Old 03-12-2004, 09:37 PM   #4
Lee McMurtry
Serpent's Den Excellent

I had a great transaction with Steve Markevich and Serpent's Den - I purchased a pair of snakes, and they were excellently packed, with well insulated heat packs still warm when the package arrived. When I unpacked the female I was surprised at her girth, and asked Steve about whether she might be gravid - he said he suspected that she might be, but because he hadn't witnessed any copulations didn't say anything about it in the ad. If she is, what a bonus! And if she isn't, still a great looking animal. Very pleased with Serpent's Den!
-Lee McMurtry

Old 03-12-2004, 10:15 PM   #5
diamondback1
I made several purchases from Serpents Den and was always pleased with not only the animals that I purchased but also the overall cleanliness of the shop. It's well worth a drive to visit.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
serpents den, steve markevich