Kevin Peters is going down - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2003, 10:25 AM   #1
bigcagereptiles
Kevin Peters is going down

Kevin Peters is going down. Law inforcement has contacted him.
Please email me at vmedia@vargasmedia.com
we may want to put together a Civil Action against him and police do have his location and are on to this guy as of yesterday 11/14/03.
Last night 2 officers from 2 different counties contacted him he is squirming like a rat in a python's cage. There are enough people that have been scammed that can possibly get him arrested or at least into the court system - we want to put together a Civil Action Suite against this person. If anyone knows the law and can help get this started great if not - we will do the learning curve as it is worth it for the good of good people.
Again my email is: vmedia@vargasmedia.com or
ph: 707-527-7980

Old 03-01-2018, 05:25 PM   #2
BelgianLover417
Kevin Allan Peters updated address, location, and is byb belgian malinois in Fernley

So, gotta say, this asshole is a piece of work. If any of you are looking for him I found him. 1725 AUTUMN GLEN ST, Fernley, Nevada. His new antics: selling belgian malinois puppies for 800-2500 each. No pedigree, no reg, no OFA on sire or dam. Bred dam every heat and she's not three. There are 26 puppies in circulation (two litters) and is pregnant with a third litter right now. Puppies from the first litter were diagnosed with giardia, parvo, two forms of cancer, and hip dysplasia. He lied to everyone, showed a fake pedigree and fake ofa certification. Also told each owner a different story. There is an open and active investigation going that I was able to start, thank god, against this asshat. Well, let me know of you guys want any other info

Old 03-01-2018, 06:30 PM   #3
Lucille
Steven and Alexandria, please post proof of your allegations. So far you Alexandria are alleging he sold sick puppies. It is unusual for puppies to have cancer and/or dysplasia, please post your papers from a vet.
Have you notified Kevin of this thread?

Old 03-01-2018, 08:29 PM   #4
NathanKS
Stevens is 15 years old....

I doubt they kept their proof/documents on the off chance someone asked for them a decade and a half later.

Old 03-02-2018, 05:50 PM   #5
BelgianLover417
It is no uncommon for dogs to get hip dysplasia due to no health clearances on the stud or b!tch. Some cancer is genetically passed down as well. If anyone wants proof, join my Facebook page Finding Moses and Sadira's Belgian Malinois Puppies from Fernley Nevada. The owners of the other littermates will be more than happy to share their experiences with you about Kevin. Also! Found out he didn't serve in the marines!

Old 03-02-2018, 09:51 PM   #6
tlmoon
I was so confused until I realized the OP was made in 2003. Has this person been in the herp trade as well?

Old 03-03-2018, 10:47 AM   #7
BelgianLover417
He used to be. Hence this thread. Lol. Now he back yard breeds malinois.

Old 03-03-2018, 11:46 AM   #8
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianLover417 View Post
Puppies from the first litter were diagnosed with giardia, parvo, two forms of cancer, and hip dysplasia.
Do you have anything to prove these claims, such as vet bills?

Old 03-03-2018, 01:10 PM   #9
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Do you have anything to prove these claims, such as vet bills?
To add-

Do the puppies "have" two forms of cancer...

...or are there test results showing the puppies have the genetic predisposition for two forms of cancer?

Old 03-03-2018, 07:58 PM   #10
BelgianLover417
Guess I should've been more descriptive. One puppy was diagnosed with cancer at 5 months of age and the vet said it looked to be genetically passed on. There's quite a bit of information involved and the owners have asked me not to say too much. Kevin peters is showing signs of running again because of what I started. Yesterday there was a report that he was going to do a abortion spay because he was scared of what I was doing. He's afraid, and for good reason.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!