Good Guy RodentPro - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2013, 12:54 AM   #21
MikeCurtin
I used to buy from them, and was satisfied. However, their less than honest and open approach to last year's illness left me concerned about dealing with them in the future. I have to say that since I have switched, I do not miss the size inconsistencies or the urine scented rodents....nor do I miss the $50 box charge regardless of order size.

I now buy surplus from a fellow vendor at the northeast shows, and I have switched to Loxahatchee when online ordering is required. Comparable rates, better shipping costs, peace of mind.

Old 02-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #22
Stephen917
Number 1, hands down best place!

Best place to get frozen rodents, no regrets!!!

Old 02-20-2013, 12:06 AM   #23
Snakepliscan
No Thanks!

Has anyone checked out their prices lately since the disease outbreak? Their price on mice alone have more than doubled! No Thanks! Check out American Rodent Supply. Much better prices and cleaner rodents!

Old 03-25-2013, 08:03 PM   #24
Metachrosis
Buying Lab surplus from ARS or RP, which is better ? . . . . . . how?
Ill feed wild caught before darkening either of their doors

I do not eat "Great Value" products nor do my animals

Old 06-20-2013, 02:44 PM   #25
TriangleReptiles
I have been and still am a RodentPro customer. Their prices are back down to where they were before their problems of last year, their mice are clean and properly sized and inventory and selection is great. I have received 2 orders from them this spring, and will continue doing business with them.

Old 06-20-2013, 05:03 PM   #26
mcrosson3
Rodent pro has great customer care along with great products...I will continue to use them for years to come. Been using them for two years with no issues

Old 09-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #27
shed'n my skin
Just wanted to share my recent positive experience with rodentpro. I had some feeders shipped to me a couple of weeks ago, and they had arrived partly thawed. I called rodentpro and I was very impressed with their great customer service. My call was returned in a prompt manner and I also received a couple of emails. After I explained what happened- I had taken photos of the first shipment but they told me it was not necessary to send them- RodentPro shipped me a replacement box at no cost to me and it arrived today, and this time all the mice were perfectly frozen with extra insulation to ensure it would not happen again. Thanks rodentpro!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
rodentpro