Photo I’d on high end boas. Opinions needed - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-21-2018, 12:42 PM   #1
allreptiles1966
Photo I’d on high end boas. Opinions needed

Hi all
I’m looking at getting into the bloody albino/sunglow stuff and found some. Unfortunately, the person will not give photo I’d guaranteeing the genetics on non visual hets? Would you spend $1800 or more on a het without paper work? And I can’t seem to find out much info on the seller either.

I will be buying one visual and 2 hets. Maybe? I’m very cautious and worried about the hets! I cannot just trust someone like that. I’ve always received photo I’d on all my hets I’ve bought. All proved out as guaranteed. I’ve always given out photo I’d with all my hets. So I’m perplexed as to why this guy won’t give out photo I’d on multi thousand dollar boas. I was told he had a stack of fake paper work. That makes me want photo I’d even more.

Any and all opinions will be greatly appreciated.
Is it me, or is this site a lot less used.

Thank you
Rich

Old 09-21-2018, 01:29 PM   #2
richardhind1972
As you say not many people around these days
If I was spending that much I would deffo want pics and of parents ,paper work can be faked tho, as you say
I’ve just purchase two Hypo 100 %blood and albino
But from a trusted breeder who I’ve had stuff from before, they is no visual in the U.K. so had to buy a couple of the hets, so be a race wether me or the breeder get there first ,so excited

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Old 09-21-2018, 01:53 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
I was told he had a stack of fake paper work.
I don't always give paperwork but I usually email photos of parents to buyers but not everyone does. However if someone already gave a reference such as above, I'd probably steer clear. Maybe ask the seller for references of who they bought from /sold to? But red flags and gut feelings should be listened to IMO

Old 09-22-2018, 12:24 PM   #4
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
I don't always give paperwork but I usually email photos of parents to buyers but not everyone does. However if someone already gave a reference such as above, I'd probably steer clear. Maybe ask the seller for references of who they bought from /sold to? But red flags and gut feelings should be listened to IMO
As always, you give good advice April! I couldn’t get the one guy to give any sort of guarantee on his blood/albino genetics and not knowing him makes me weary. And no one I know knows him either. If I had boa hets selling for $2000 and up,I’d surely would give a genetic guarantee! But that’s me and seems like not many unknown to me breeders will give it.

I found a hypo Aztec het albino and blood male that I’m interested in and the guy will give photo I’d and guaranteed genetics. So I think I have one so far. A visual is needed and I don’t need photo I’d for that. Plus the guy will let me come to his home to pick up. So that’s a possibility for sure. But,being he won’t give a guarantee for hets, I’m not sure I want to buy from him at all. On the other hand, I need a visual. Tom Burke has one, but his is $11,000. That’s several thousands more than the other guy. But it is Tom.

Old 09-22-2018, 12:26 PM   #5
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
And I would trust you April. 100% !!

Old 09-22-2018, 12:35 PM   #6
richardhind1972
As you say you definitely know what your getting from Tom Burke,he has some amazing sundragons and red dragons.

Someone had some great litters of motley bloods hets including visual called tibor
he had about 5/6 litters with some right stunners
They on Instagram too

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Old 09-22-2018, 12:40 PM   #7
richardhind1972
It's boapride on Instagram, they have jungle bloods and motley bloods hets and visual and imperata morphs has some visual for sale too
Hope this helps

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Old 09-22-2018, 12:59 PM   #8
richardhind1972
Tibor pap, has some blood morphs for sale on the classified section on here

Old 09-22-2018, 04:29 PM   #9
Randall Turner
As said above, if you feel unsure about the deal follow your gut. You surely can find some reasonably priced animals from verified sellers if you put some wanted ads up.

As far as the site being under used, yep, quite sad unfortunately. (of course I'm guilty of not contributing as well).

Old 09-23-2018, 02:30 PM   #10
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardhind1972 View Post
Tibor pap, has some blood morphs for sale on the classified section on here

Thanks Richard. I have looked at his stuff. I believe most is 66% het. Plus his animals on here for sale are redirected to another site. I do not use other sites. No social media at all. Not a fan. Fauna is where I like to be.
I have never taken a 66% het in my years of breeding. I don’t like gambling. I don’t do well. Lol. It has to be 100% for consideration.
I actually made a deal with a buddy from on here for a hypo Aztec (hytec) 100% het for albino and blood. A male with photo Id. So I’m thrilled I death. .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!