Face Book - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-19-2019, 12:06 PM   #41
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
There is definitely some background weirdness going on in fb, have had a couple of friend requests from people completely not connected with any groups I am interested in, who appear to not be compatible with me (the last one appears to want to talk about marriage, I can only imagine why someone would send such requests to total strangers).

I don't know how others process friend requests, and in general I love people, but I am somewhat puzzled by requests from people totally unrelated to any interests of mine.
Sorry, I’ll retract my request.

Old 03-19-2019, 12:38 PM   #42
nickolasanastasiou
LOL @ Jason

I do not keep a FB "friends" list. People who need to get in contact with me are able to without one. My account is set up to not have a list since it serves no meaningful use for me.

Old 03-19-2019, 05:17 PM   #43
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond GenetiX View Post
Sorry, I’ll retract my request.
Jason you and I share common interests and you always have interesting things to say.

Old 03-19-2019, 09:42 PM   #44
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Jason you and I share common interests and you always have interesting things to say.

I know, I had to give you a hard time. 😂 And thank you, I think.

Old 03-28-2019, 06:08 PM   #45
Lucille
I learned a new phrase 'Dumpster fire'. There are a lot of those on fb.
One really good thing about the BOI is that how people react to various issues says something about them and how they will likely react to future issues, and is kept for reference. But on fb, the next day the dumpster is gone, vanished, with no info left.

Old 03-28-2019, 06:17 PM   #46
JColt
Facebook groups can be downright vicious. I have a friend who's a very popular old furniture restore/painting. Her work is in demand but these small buy/sell forums make new rules all the time to keep her sales down. One banned her because she had a "sale tag" on a piece which is forbidden there (why I have no clue) My friend said, If you look closer that is not a sale tag it is a tassel. She got a response back - All mod decisions are final, lol.

Old 03-28-2019, 08:30 PM   #47
Lucille
I wonder how much it would cost for her to have an Etsy shop?

Old 04-03-2019, 01:24 PM   #48
Lucille
I see a few of the same people on fb as I do here, sometimes. If they are thoughtful here, they are thoughtful there. If they are batshit crazy here, they are that way there too. I conclude that there are no fake personas built with huge advertising budgets here, people are themselves, WYSIWYG.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!