Bad Guy Starset reptiles and amphibians. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2019, 09:09 AM   #11
bcr229
Starset Dragons / Katie's profile here:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=155613

Old 01-16-2019, 01:47 PM   #12
MissFirefly
Saw this posted in a Facebook group titled "FBI - Feedback and Inquiries For Reptiles". Might be worth a phone call if you've had issues with this pair.
Attached Images

Old 01-17-2019, 08:26 AM   #13
Colagasher
Thomas hand noooo

So long story short. Thomas hand took almost 200 dollar for 6 Pac-Man frogs, from. My 10 year old child . I have also filed a complaint though pay pal as well but now she doesn’t have her frogs. We are 2 of many and I mean many they have scammed. They apparently go through a divorce every few months. He takes the frogs , she is left with nothing. These are not people we need in the reptile community. The police department in their county wants me to press charges through my police station and call them so they can handle it. This whole situation has gotten out of hand. My 10 year old did chores in our neighborhood for that money, and I had to explain all of this to her yesterday. Royal nightmare!

Old 01-17-2019, 10:37 AM   #14
Lucille
Colleen, it would be very helpful if you could please post screen shots of conversations and emails. As well, it would be terrific if you could post contact information for their police department.

Old 01-17-2019, 10:40 AM   #15
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colagasher View Post
So long story short. Thomas hand took almost 200 dollar for 6 Pac-Man frogs, from. My 10 year old child . I have also filed a complaint though pay pal as well but now she doesn’t have her frogs. We are 2 of many and I mean many they have scammed. They apparently go through a divorce every few months. He takes the frogs , she is left with nothing. These are not people we need in the reptile community. The police department in their county wants me to press charges through my police station and call them so they can handle it. This whole situation has gotten out of hand. My 10 year old did chores in our neighborhood for that money, and I had to explain all of this to her yesterday. Royal nightmare!
Colleen,sorry to hear about you and your daughter getting ripped off.

please PM me your address and phone#,I will send you pac man frogs when the weather warms up.no charge.

Old 01-17-2019, 10:59 AM   #16
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Colleen,sorry to hear about you and your daughter getting ripped off.

please PM me your address and phone#,I will send you pac man frogs when the weather warms up.no charge.
That's a very nice gesture, Ed.

Also agree with Lucille that emails/messages will help support your case though I have no doubt given their history that you were ripped off by these two.

Old 01-17-2019, 12:08 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I will send you pac man frogs when the weather warms up.no charge.
Ed you are awesome!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFirefly View Post
That's a very nice gesture, Ed.

Also agree with Lucille that emails/messages will help support your case though I have no doubt given their history that you were ripped off by these two.
I also have no doubt but if Starset is continuing to rip people off, the police contact may actually provide help in the future; as evidence mounts their may be investigations for fraud through various state organizations. And of course non erasable evidence is always welcome here.

Old 01-17-2019, 12:41 PM   #18
Colagasher
The fraud is coming to light. Thousands of dollars in fraud. Name:  IMG_2256.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  183.9 KBName:  IMG_2257.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  177.7 KBName:  IMG_2259.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  172.8 KBName:  IMG_2260.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  147.2 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-17-2019, 12:42 PM   #19
Colagasher
I have like 100 pictures

Old 01-17-2019, 12:45 PM   #20
Colagasher
And I’m sorry but no clue how to upload them.Name:  IMG_2308.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  206.7 KBName:  IMG_2307.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  136.2 KBName:  IMG_2251.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  122.4 KB

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!