high end herps inquiry - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2007, 01:16 PM   #11
High End Herps Inc
Good Lord!

My attention was just brought to this by a good friend. Nobody has taken the courtesy to email us about this. Isn’t it customary for the poster/s to notify the people when a controversial post is made pertaining to them? I never got a single email about this and it’s been going on for days apparently.

My husband always tells me we shouldn’t even give the time of day to any trouble makers on the internet but this is simply ridiculous. A few years ago when we first discussed advertising our snakes online a good friend of ours that owned a popular pet store in Baton Rouge gave us some disturbing advice. He said, and here I am paraphrasing, “When you run a pet store you meet folks face to face every day and folks are generally very nice and respectful and decent. But online is a different story altogether. Folks you don’t even know can pick up a keyboard and hassle you or criticize you with complete impunity and there’s nothing you can do about it. They don’t ever have to meet you face to face so they can be downright vicious”. He was speaking from experience having been online for some time. We didn’t really know what he meant at the time having no online experience and assuming that since we run an honest business and have only good sales involving only healthy animals with decent customers that something like that could never happen to us. But now we see exactly what he meant. Hindsight is indeed 20/20.

Hubby always takes the “High Road” with trouble makers and I am very proud of him for this. He knows he doesn’t have to prove himself as a man to me or to the world by being loud and confrontational even if someone insults or attacks him. It is this way in real life and online both. But when I read some of the absurd things here as I skimmed through it I am just a little angry and I just have to ask a few questions of my own.

Why hasn’t anyone ever simply picked up the telephone and called to ask us personally about any of this? We could have saved these people a whole lot of time and effort. But we have received no telephone calls, no emails, not even a quick pm to ask us politely and respectfully about any of this. Instead they just come on here and begin rudely posting away with all of this nonsense, making asinine demands and blatantly insulting us. I honestly don’t see how any reasonable person can be expected to respond nicely to such arrogant audacity and blatant effrontery. It’s just beyond any reasonable comprehension.

Don’t these people have anything better to do with their time than to go around causing good people a lot of undue grief? What is the real motivation here? To actually recoup what those other people stole or swindled from them? If so, what do the other people owe them? What did they swindle them out of? Whatever it is we are not liable, nor responsible for it of course but the curious cat in me would like to know. Whatever it is/was it must be big to warrant such an attack on us as this. In effect I just want to know what it is they are roundabout accusing us of doing in the past that makes them seek these other people with a fervor and complete disregard for manners and proper, acceptible decorum. But that still wouldn’t make sense. It actually almost seems to me as if the only intent here is to try to cause us grief and embarrassment and to intentionally try to blemish our good name and thus damage our business and subsequent income. But if so, why? We don’t know any of these people. They have never been a customer of ours. They obviously never would have become a customer of ours. We have never done a thing to them or to anyone else for that matter.

Just what did those other people that these gentlemen are trying to tie us to do to warrant being ranked with the worst outlaws on America’s Most Wanted and causing these people to go around harassing every good-name breeder with a similar snake or a like-minded policy? I have yet to see a straight answer about just what those other folks did to these gentlemen here that was so bad. Last year I skimmed through a long thread about these supposed scammers and couldn’t find anything pertaining to those people doing something illegal to the other people or to the herp world at large for that matter. But there had/has to be SOMETHING. Whatever it was it is causing these gentlemen to go around wildly like chickens with their heads cut off, haphazardly accusing good folks, but they never say why or what they did. I for one would really like to know just what this is all about. Especially since we have been dragged into this silly ordeal more than once. Lord loves little green apples, even once is once too many times.

We don’t encourage our customers to get involved with these negative forum soap opera dramas as our good name and flawless business record stand on their own merit, but when anyone that has done business with us posts it will be only of good things. We have never had a dissatisfied customer. We have never done a dishonest business deal or sale. Our reputation in this industry is a good one based on only good business and any actual record of our business dealings will reflect this fact.

Thanks for reading,
Tawni Beauchemin

Old 01-04-2007, 02:09 PM   #12
Griz
Again Tawni, you've avoided all questions asked of you. If you want the questions to end then at least address them. The questions posed are serious enough that your reputation will be hitting it's low fairly soon if not addressed.

Griz

Old 05-07-2010, 10:31 AM   #13
KarenJ
Good name? Good people? For crying out loud, you live in a dump-literally, with no hot water to clean or care for the reptiles, or your own personal hygiene for that matter. No plumbing...the cages are filled with rotted rats. How do you dare associate yourselves with good people having a good name????? Answer that one. And anyone who would claim she's got a good man while living in your squander needs more than just a check up....just my opinion of course. If I had a man raking in thousands on snakes and couldn't pay my bills to at least live relatively decently, I sure wouldn't be bragging.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!