Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2015, 08:33 PM   #141
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzeentch View Post
A scammer is someone who steals your animals, ignores your contact attempts at making things right, claims they were stolen, claims they were lost in transit, died on arrival, etc....

I see no scamming going on here. Just needless drama caused by 312.

If a guy can't pay, he sends them back, you may not like it, but doesn't make it a scam.

I'll never understand sending someone a product without payment. That's just asking for trouble...

I appreciate that you understand this point that I have been trying to make.

Old 07-12-2015, 08:39 PM   #142
jrsexotics
Ricks text about how to treat one of his bacteria infested frogs prior to sending them to me.
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2015, 08:40 PM   #143
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Ricks text about how to treat one of his bacteria infested frogs prior to sending them to me.
Text prior to the last pic
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2015, 08:45 PM   #144
jrsexotics
Do you have a business license there rick? I would like to make sure you are paying your taxes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
Here are my terms of sale on my business page at www.facebook.com/312Herps

For Sale :

TOS
These are our available Reptiles . We offer a seven (7) day live arrival guarantee if you are there to sign for the reptile(s) or on first attempt at delivery only after which you assume all responsibility . Shipping is done through ReptilesExpress.com (FedEx) . We can always provide more photos if you ask, I do not misrepresent my reptiles in any way . We're sure you will not be disappointed with the quality of your purchases . We will always hold all reptiles for shipping until weather is appropriate on both ends . We will RESERVE any animals available for a NON-Refundable 50% of the purchase price . Remaining balance must be paid in full prior to reptile(s) being shipped . Any deposits left unpaid will be considered forfeiture of funds . Payment plans available . We do not accept any returns for any reason outside of our live arrival guarantee ,We do not ship on Thursdays or Fridays just for the reptile's safety . Please check our reviews on Fauna Classifieds BOI .You must be 18 years of age or older or have a parent contact us to make purchases.

Old 07-12-2015, 09:03 PM   #145
312Herps
You should take your tax concerns to the IRS , after this you'll have way more to worry about than me and my business. If I were you I would really make sure you don't endanger all those poor frogs. It's not bad enough you owe me $2,250 and admitted to owing Yusuke $3,500, I'm not going to explain to everyone what you recently did with those Whites tree frogs . But yet you want to kill more frogs just out of spite . We'll see how that goes for you

Just some more insight to The Real Mike Matson : Look at the dates when he sent out these contaminated frogs ..

http://www.frogforum.net/showthread.php?t=34669

Old 07-12-2015, 09:13 PM   #146
pitontheprowl
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
We all can argue this all day. In the end it is my decision what I want to do.
Actually it was both of you that screwed the pooch.
He never should have shipped any animals without payment much less allowing you an extension on your agreement.
You never should have agreed to any deal that you could not fulfill. Your choice to take a gamble that didn't pan out.

The actions after are what make or break, you act like he owed an extension to you. Guess because you are some big name or something. If the 4 that died bothered you so much you wouldn't have kept the animals or continued this long.

Again you both made bad calls but nothing entitles you to anything more than the original agreement that you couldn't hold up to.

Old 07-12-2015, 09:21 PM   #147
jrsexotics
Rick you know nothing about those whites tree frogs. They were also shipped in march or April from sAndfire dragon ranch. Bob and I discussed with her vet the chitrid issue and he said it did not occur nor he would ever be able to say it occurred from our facility. She brought pacific tree frogs into her home and those are known carriers of chitrid.

You need a better hobby lol

Yusuke and I are most likely going to court. I have spent 20,000$ on color enhanced blue pacman frogs that I was not informed they were ever colored enhanced. He told me over 4 years that those blue babies would produce blue babies when they are adults, once I figured out this scam(which other breeders in Asian countries showed me about) I refused to pay the remaining balance. He has misrepresented these animals and that is illegal in the United States.

Rick, I can ship your animals out this Tuesday, or I can hold onto them until the tinley reptile show in October and personally deliver them to you at the show or your home address. If you would like to be a keyboard warrior go right ahead. But there is a time and place for everything. I'll be talking in person with fish and wildlife tomorrow, also asking them if they have anything to do with over night shipments of reptiles to see how well your bluffing.

Quote:
You should take your tax concerns to the IRS , after this you'll have way more to worry about than me and my business. If I were you I would really make sure you don't endanger all those poor frogs. It's not bad enough you owe me $2,250 and admitted to owing Yusuke $3,500, I'm not going to explain to everyone what you recently did with those Whites tree frogs . But yet you want to kill more frogs just out of spite . We'll see how that goes for you

Just some more insight to The Real Mike Matson : Look at the dates when he sent out these contaminated frogs ..

http://www.frogforum.net/showthread.php?t=34669

Old 07-12-2015, 09:35 PM   #148
312Herps
Thumbs up

Good luck on your end Mike .

and here's something to show you in which conditions Mike likes to ship frogs...

Old 07-12-2015, 09:56 PM   #149
jrsexotics
Warning!

Quote:
Good luck on your end Mike .

and here's something to show you in which conditions Mike likes to ship frogs...

Like I said rick. They were not shipped from my place. I did hand pick the frogs. If insulation runs out news paper can be used.

I believe it was in the 80s in so cal and low 60s in Oregon at the time. These frogs are kept out door and are use to cool temps as well as high temps.

She also states a few times this box was not like her previous box with insulation ect.

I really don't have time for your petty games dude. Frogs will be back to you this week.

There will be a time and place to talk in person. I won't receive such the keyboard warrior mentality then.

Old 07-12-2015, 09:58 PM   #150
jrsexotics
I travel every where....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs