For Sale Used Lab Rat Allentown Cages & Equipment - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-26-2015, 02:46 AM   #1
spiralawakening
Used Lab Rat Allentown Cages & Equipment

Allentown Rat/Mouse Entire Breeding System; 4 sizes of cages, tops, racks, bottles, etc

Great EQUIPMENT Needs a New Home!! Everything is clean!

Great opportunity...make me an offer for the set and come take it away. That is my preference. No shipping. Must be willing to pick them up in San Diego, CA..my zip code is 92130.

Cages in 4 sizes and come with: stainless steel tops, water bottles, racks, stackable water bottle holders, animal enrichment.

To buy this rat equipment new: cages, water bottles and racks, can costs thousands of dollars. This is an opportunity. Lab Cages Housing and Breeding Rats/Mice/Hamsters… Chemical and solvent-resistant polypropylene cages are autoclavable to 230°C. These cages are the perfect way to humanely raise and enjoy rats and rat husbandry. These cages have attachments in case you wanted to rig auto water tubes instead of using bottles. But we preferred to use these water the bottles, since tubes routinely clog or flood causing rat mortality. All the cages are “used” and therefore have minor scratches and discolorations but are in perfect working condition and will last for 10-25 yrs.

10 mouse cages w stainless tops with food/water bottle holder: 7.5″Wx12″Lx5″H with 10 stainless steal tops which hold both water bottles and separated food.

I have three sizes rat cages: Cage Dimensions: 10″Wx19″Lx8.5″H Stainless steel cage cover/lid for the rat cages holds water bottle and separates foodThe small rat cages are perfect for breeding/courtship and hold up to 3 large female adult rats.. Or perfect size for 1-2 nursing mothers. (They can also hold up to 10 mice too. Quantity: 56 cages are clear see-through cages, so rats are visible from all sides. Another 48 of these same cages are not see-through, and rats are visible from the top.

The large rat cages are perfect for 5-7 adult rats OR 8-12 weaned juveniles rats.
Two sizes: eleven cages that are 14″Wx23″Lx7.5″H AND nine cages that are 14″Wx19.5″Lx8.5″H
and includes the Stainless steel tops, with hinged divider separating the food and space for the water bottle.

Lab Rat Water Bottle feeders with Tops, 53 small size for rat or mice cages and 41 large for rat cages

Four stainless steal stackable water bottle holders making it easy to fill the bottles with hose in rows and to store and stack extras full or empty bottles..

Lab Rat Environmental Enrichment Red Tubes: allow rats to hide, sleep, play, climb, hop, and chew. I have 40 of them

3 Racks With Wheels for Holding and Stacking the Rats Cages:
rack 1. Dimensions: 35″Lx80″Hx24″D Price:
Rack 2. Dimensions: 47″Wx80″Hx24D Price:
rack 3.Dimensions: 70″Wx67.5″Hx67.5h

After years of experience, we can also recommend the safest bedding to minimize odor to both you and your rats and to minimize health risks to the rats.

I will give a phenomenal deal to whomever takes the entire group! Make me an offer for everything!!

Thanks. Lisa

MysticMotions.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-03-2015, 03:30 PM   #2
marco_gutierrez6060@yahoo
Could you would some type of payment plan for a rat rack with everything

Old 05-04-2015, 04:26 PM   #3
spiralawakening
yes, I can offer a payment plan. Lisa
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-02-2015, 07:12 AM   #4
IsmQui718
Are the water bottles still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cages, rat breeding, rat breeding rack, rat rack