Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2018, 12:43 PM   #191
DollysMom
Not much to see here, but for those who like court records, Select "Court Records Public Veiw" and then search using the case number below.

https://public.co.pinellas.fl.us/login/loginx.jsp

Case No. 18-004638-FD

Old 07-18-2018, 12:57 PM   #192
Black Adder
I have to admit that I am utterly confused about all of the last recent posts made here.
Am I the only one or do I just need more caffeine?

Old 07-18-2018, 01:14 PM   #193
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Am I the only one or do I just need more caffeine?
Caffeine isn't going to help decode this spilled over Facebook drama. It appears other online outlets were exhausted and now it has unfortunately made it's way to the BOI. Some threads become so wishy-washy, it easily becomes not worth the brain cells to track any longer.

Old 07-18-2018, 01:58 PM   #194
J9turtlepower
I'd be happy to try to clear up any confusion. At this point I just want to get the word out to stay away from this crazy man (Anthony) so they don't end up in my shoes battling federal and state investigations on my nursing license or end up in Chris's shoes getting drug to court with bogus made up death threats. The 1st court date between Chris and Anthony was on 6-1-18. Chris was not subpeanaed so he did not go. The court was then rescheduled to July 13th and Chris explained a few posts back how that went. Hope that helps..

Old 07-18-2018, 07:24 PM   #195
hexxuss1
My stance on "all this"? ONLY trying to help out Addisen (hence why I replied to HIS post only).

I went to court against Chris in June because he contacted me directly with thinly veiled threats & I don't tolerate ANY attempt to bully me. The last court hearing, my work wouldn't let me go to, and Anthony didn't have me subpoenaed like I told him I needed. My work comes first. At this point, I will ONLY believe what the court transcripts say about what happened in there on 7/13.

I have no stance on either Candi or Cristin because I've had zero interactions with either of them. I'm NOT going to get dragged into the turtle drama part of this since I had nothing to do with it, despite having screenshots of Cristin getting vulgar & threatening in PM (one-sided, like the ones above). Before people ask that I share them here - No. Just no. THAT would drag me into the turtle drama. (I never got anything on Candi that showed anything wrong really). So my official "stance" on the turtle part is "I don't care about whatever business was done there".

As for "how" I provided legal info - Anthony asked if impersonating a P.I. was legal to do in FL or GA. I posted links to the full page of statutes for both states regarding it, so he could research it himself & told him to contact a lawyer to know for sure. SAME thing I do for anyone who's nice & asks for help or a direction on where to search for legal stuff (even strangers - like he was then). I'll even toss out an example: In regards to that website? I'd go get a free consultation with a lawyer & see if anything can be done under the laws regarding defamation of character (libel & slander both fall under that). It's one of the toughest areas to win in, so a lawyer from the start is always the best bet.

Only posting here to reach out to help Addisen, since I DO know him in person & he's a good guy. One of my closest friends has already done an LLC & DBA before & could possibly help him get the stuff filled out even faster. I've had to pull back a website from someone before, so I was going to see if I could possibly help him on that part - it's been a really long time since I've had to, but will see (if he wants to that is). I also work during 'regular business hours', so not online for most of the day (or after this since I have a kid & reptiles to take care of). Things like this are why reptiles > humans.

Old 07-18-2018, 07:43 PM   #196
J9turtlepower
Thank you for clarifying that. I do understand completely but the only threat I ever made towards Anthony was if he ripped me off as he was hinting he would do, that I would do anything in my power to ruin his career. I don't believe you or anyone else wouldn't make the same promise. Although he did not rip me off on the turtle drama part he did continue to slander my name in lies blaming his dead turtles he shipped out on me. Then proceeded to make that horrid webpage on me and my disabled client to try to ruin my career which is totally unrelated to the reptile world. You actually seem like a decent person. Would you keep quiet and let someone do this all to you? I have had my local police on it for awhile now but I'm from a small hick town and because I'm in pa he is in Florida and everything is Cyber, it makes it extremely difficult for them. One thing is for certain the minute he put up that website he broke a ton of laws and I will get justice.

Old 07-18-2018, 08:28 PM   #197
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Just to clarify: by "that man" you meant Chris Davis and not Anthony right?

When I said “that man” i was referring to Chris Davis. Richard Leverock manufactured some fake threats and turned them into the courthouse in hopes of getting a restraining order and possible arrest. The case was dismissed and the TPO (temporary protection order) was lifted. When Mr Leverock had this TPO on Chris Davis, he (Anthony) made post after post and lie after lie trying to taunt Mr. Davis into breaking the TPO
With all the evidence Chris Davis took to the court hearing the judge issued a criminal investigation against Mr. Leverock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-11-2018, 06:20 PM   #198
J9turtlepower
For anyone looking for updated info on all this:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/310031436409050/

Old 11-11-2018, 07:22 PM   #199
JColt
Can you screen shot and post? Most here won't subscribe to Facebook page.

Old 11-11-2018, 08:27 PM   #200
J9turtlepower
There's been a lot going on since we've last posted I'm not sure where to start and posting 4 screenshots at a time is just difficult for us and confusing for everyone else. My quest for seeking justice for what this man has done to me and others is ongoing. I can't thank the ppl here at fauna enough for their help and generosity. I will try to organise what I can when I can and post here as soon as I can.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!