Bad Guy Daniel Garcia and Hilary Garnica scammers in Phoenix Arizona! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2018, 08:45 PM   #11
215 hots
Can u read?Where did I say was fauna fault? Its nobody's fault but the pos scammers. I simply stated something they could possibly do so that buyers could get ahold of a seller as a last resort should they not answer.its just a thought they can take it and use it or leave it where it's at. That simple. But thanks for putting your two sense in appreciate it!

Old 07-13-2018, 08:52 PM   #12
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by 215 hots View Post
Can u read?Where did I say was fauna fault? Its nobody's fault but the pos scammers. I simply stated something they could possibly do so that buyers could get ahold of a seller as a last resort should they not answer.its just a thought they can take it and use it or leave it where it's at. That simple. But thanks for putting your two sense in appreciate it!
So, is that a "yes" or "no"? Did you research this person on the BOI before you sent them money?

Quote:
Its nobody's fault but the pos scammers.
^^^^I couldn't disagree with this statement more.
The scammer tossed out the bait. It was your choice to clamp down on that bait and "immediately" send them money without doing your due diligence first. Who is to blame? Both of you.

Old 07-13-2018, 08:56 PM   #13
215 hots
You are absolutely right. It's a learning experience that's all. My money is protected I never send friends and family so is what it is. Not going to cry about it. If my mistake can help someone else great. At end of day there the ones losing out as they now put out my 460 plus whatever anyone else paid. It happens wont be first wont be last that's why this page is here right?

Old 07-13-2018, 09:00 PM   #14
Robert Walker
Quote:
You are absolutely right. It's a learning experience that's all.
Perfect. It is a learning experience.

Now - did you actually speak to a 'female' or was only via text?

Old 07-13-2018, 09:02 PM   #15
215 hots
As far as it being our fault its definitely not out fault tho that there are some individuals that need to scheme on others as a way to get money. I have a job I'll have more money and a refund in a few days but by me posting this hopefully no one else will get caught in his traps n they will have to resort to selling there body on the corner

Old 07-13-2018, 09:04 PM   #16
Robert Walker
Quote:
As far as it being our fault its definitely not out fault
So... not your fault you got scammed?

Old 07-13-2018, 09:28 PM   #17
215 hots
No it's not our fault. We got scammed hows it our fault?? So every person on fauna that gets scammed it's there fault?? As a moderator for fauna u think u would understand as this is what the page is for. The way u keep on going on it sounds as if its u or a friend of yours

Old 07-13-2018, 09:44 PM   #18
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Queen View Post
I did get a phone call from paypal wanting to know if I had sent the transaction, which I thought was odd, I told them I did.
That is odd. I wonder if such a number could be spoofed?
Quote:
I looked Daniel up on the B.O.I. and he has one single good guy post.
What name was that post under?
Quote:
if I would file a dispute with paypal, she would have it approved.
It sounds like it was not her email address associated with the account, therefore not her account, therefore she would not have the authority to approve anything unless she is Daniel.

Old 07-13-2018, 09:55 PM   #19
David Fernandez
I think what Robert is saying is that we still have a responsibility as buyers to properly research sellers prior to money changing hands.

Quote:
No it's not our fault. We got scammed hows it our fault?? So every person on fauna that gets scammed it's there fault?? As a moderator for fauna u think u would understand as this is what the page is for. The way u keep on going on it sounds as if its u or a friend of yours

Old 07-13-2018, 10:05 PM   #20
215 hots
I agree. Will do better job in future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!