When I get bored I post pictures... So here are some pictures!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-14-2005, 01:45 AM   #1
EriksReptiles
When I get bored I post pictures... So here are some pictures!!

I am extreamly bored right now. So I decided to finally post some more pictures of some of my geckos!

First I will show you some of my breeders!

-My male pinstripe:

-A Head shot of my male pinstripe:

-My Olive/Black female:

- My Super-dalmatian-Slate female (she is not really colored up in this photo):

Sorry about all the pictures..... I get alittle carried away sometimes.

Also sorry that they are kinda big. It is late at night and I dont really feel like making them smaller. LoL.

Thanks Erik

Old 10-14-2005, 01:46 AM   #2
EriksReptiles
Now for the fun stuff.........BABIES!

Now for the fun stuff.........BABIES!

-My new morph called the Patternless pinstripe! I love this guy. If you have one like it please share a picture!

-THE KING! Colored up:

-THE KING not colored up:

-a nice red/orange, cool looking crested:

-A picture of a cool red pinstripe:

And last but NOT least................ I got a picture of one of my baby crested geckos jumping!!!!! WOW. I have tried for an extreamly long time and now finally can say that I have a picture of a gecko jumping!!!!!!!!! Here is the picture:

Sorry about all the pictures..... I get alittle carried away sometimes.

Also sorry that they are kinda big. It is late at night and I dont really feel like making them smaller. LoL.

Thanks Erik

Old 10-14-2005, 10:06 AM   #3
nicolai
Did you say you needed to find homes for these guys???? Really though, you have some very nice crested, the "KING" in a awesome gecko. I am very surprised he didnt sell yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-14-2005, 11:28 AM   #4
EriksReptiles
Well, I have had a ton of offers for him, But none made me want to part with him! Also since he is growing his pattern and colors are becoming insane!

Thanks Erik

Old 10-14-2005, 03:14 PM   #5
Niqui13
Wink

I too really like "the king." (If you keep it you should name it Elvis!) I think his unfired up colors are just as interesting as when he is fired up. You really do have some AMAZING geckos there! Are all the pinstripe babies from the pinstripe male in the first picture? I think you'd better watch your back though. After seeing these pictures, a lot of us will be stalking you to try and get a hand on one of those geckos! (LOL!)

Old 10-14-2005, 04:50 PM   #6
EriksReptiles
LoL. Thanks!

Yelp, Hes the daddy!

Although he will have some competition soon. As I am going to be buying 1.2 or 1.3 full pinstripe adults!!

Thanks Erik

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!