cheating - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum > FaunaTopSites Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaTopSites Feedback Forum Any issues related to the FaunaTopSites listings are welcome to be posted here.

Old 03-01-2006, 09:43 PM   #21
ZenReptiles
This is probably a dumb question, but how does it know you got a hit on your site? Do people actually have to click into Fauna Topsites for your rank to go up?

Old 03-02-2006, 05:28 PM   #22
DD Reptiles
Firstly, Matt has a fair number of reptiles and I think he is too busy with his animals to be sitting down at a computer waisting his time. His forums are relatively new (I believe they started late last year) so if you have been studying them for 6 months or so, then you would have seen a an increase in daily hitts as more people are on his forums (myself included).

I hit Matts site in the morning, afternoon, and late at night if I have nothing to do. I can easily say each time I visit I look at 20+ threads (this includes pms).

Reptile breeding isn't about how many hits you get a day and your rankings on some website. I have a site it probably gets 20 hits a day, and you know what I wouldn't care if it got any hits. A website should just be there to inform people about care, your projects, available animals, etc.

I also think anyone who sits in front of there computer trying to dig up useless information NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!

Allen Repashy also maintains a huge amount of animals and I bet dollars to doughnuts he doesn't sit in front of his computer hitting refresh a zillion times. He doesn't have too he has books out, and anybody who knows anything about rhacs knows about him and don't need some stupid website to tell them how popular he is.

Old 03-06-2006, 08:58 PM   #23
RangerGrrl
I fully agree with Reptiking and Crested Lady. The idea that either Matt or Allen have enough time to sit around rubbing their hands together, coming up with ways to defraud Topsites of their rightful numbers, is ludicrous. I am a member of both forums, and I check both at least twice a day, generating maybe 40 page changes PER VISIT at a very conservative minimum. Both sites' forums are extremely active and growing literally every day. The amount of traffic they have makes complete sense.

Pangea Reptile and Repashy forums both provide a wonderful service to the herp community. I don't believe for a minute that they cheat on anything.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!