Ted @ T&M Reptiles GOOD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2004, 11:36 AM   #1
eholtz
Thumbs up Ted @ T&M Reptiles GOOD GUY

I checked the BOI regarding Ted @ T&M Reptiles and didn't find anything on him prior to purchasing. From varies e-mails I chose to purchase a hypo 100% het anery female from Ted anyway. She arrived packed great, provided prrof/gaurantee of her genetics, and is absolutely stunning. Ted called to make sure she arrived in good condition and that I was happy with her. I would not hesitate to purchase from Ted again and will likely do so in the near future. Thanks TED.

Eddie Holtz
JE Reptiles

Old 08-27-2004, 04:29 PM   #2
T&MReptiles
Thank you Eddie. I'm glad you like your new girl, and I would be happy to business with you again in the future. Did you get the message I left you about the shipping boxes ?

Ted @ T&M Reptiles

Old 08-27-2004, 06:33 PM   #3
David Bellis
I also bought from Ted a few months back. I don't think you can search for T&M so that made it difficult to find anything. Both snakes I bought from Ted arrived in great shape and chow down rats.

Old 08-27-2004, 06:49 PM   #4
Casey Hulse
I recieved

a super nice pastel from Ted a little while back. He is an eating machine, Great shipper. Thanx Ted.

Old 08-27-2004, 06:59 PM   #5
dmasio
I bought some hets from a guy who got them from T&M about 8 months or so ago and Ted was able to go on the pics from the guy and assured me they were the same snake. He is a good guy.

Old 08-27-2004, 07:53 PM   #6
Christy Talbert
Thumbs up Ted Keane at T & M Reptiles

I recently did a trade with Ted and got two wonderful little ghosts. He was a pleasure to deal with - the animals were well packed and looked even nicer than I expected.

Ted, you need to put your last name on your emails so people can use it to search the this forum for you - I had the same problem, I could not find you here!

I look forward to dealing with you again, Ted!

Christy Talbert

Old 08-29-2004, 01:33 PM   #7
T&MReptiles
Thanks Christy

I was also very pleased with our transaction and would not hesitate to do business with you again. I look forward to it in the future.
As for all my other customers...... Thank you all for the kind words. The positive feedback is much appreciated. I believe that quality animals and customer satisfaction is the key to success in this business. Once again, thanks, and I look forward to doing more business with you all!!!!!!!

Old 08-29-2004, 01:40 PM   #8
T&MReptiles
Sorry, forgot the signature

Ted Keane
T&M Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!