Updates to the infraction system - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-22-2010, 12:21 PM   #31
vapres9686
I am not whining because personally I can care less about your infractions, even the one you just added. Like I stated above I NEVER informed anyone to NOT purchase from seller, I only gave others reasonable options. Like you say it is totally up to the buyer to do his or her own research, so there was no need for me to go into details of Sprint's free offer. I just gave my peers a GREAT starting point.

Old 12-22-2010, 12:34 PM   #32
Dennis Hultman
I haven't added a new warning. Nobody has. You have only received one on this site. Care to explain?
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2010, 12:39 PM   #33
polasian
I was typing out a response to you're PM prior to seeing this thread. Now that we're both here, I might as well just post it here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapres9686
Polasian,

Actually I was inquiring about the item, that is why I left the comment. I disagree with your determination of disruptive behavior. I did not tell others not to purchase for that price, I only informed them of other options. I request that such infraction be removed, in respect to United States Constitutional Amendment One; Freedom of Speech. I DID NOT disrupt or disrespect seller in ANY form or fashion. In summary, I have been wrongfully alleged and convicted for a bogus accusation of disruptive posting in classified ad. Anyone, including myself have the right to voice our opinion in a respectable way which was demonstrated in that post. I have not violated any terms or conditions of Fauna Classifieds.

Respectfully,

Van Preston

Quote:
Actually I was inquiring about the item, that is why I left the comment
Yes you left a comment, not an inquiry. What exactly was your inquiry? Why he's not giving it away for free?...or why he is not being "fair?" You don't see a difference between that and "how much is shipping" for ex? Well, there is a difference, a big difference...and I suggest you grasp that concept prior to any further participation within the classifieds. If you're not entertaining the thought of engaging the OP in a transaction, then do not post in their ad (ESPECIALLY if what you're posting is antagonistic and will do nothing but potentially hinder their sale).

Quote:
I did not tell others not to purchase for that price, I only informed them of other options.
With that logic you would see nothing wrong with someone jumping in one of your ads (hypothetically) and posting "you can get it cheaper from this guy." Would you clap and smile if someone left a turd like that in your thread?

Quote:
I disagree with your determination of disruptive behavior.
Your interpretation of policy is flawed...hence your actions required the attention of a moderator. The classifieds are an important business tool, its not a free for all. There are a plethora of various forums available to you on this site in which you can post your opinions all you want. The classifieds aren't one of those forums.

Quote:
I request that such infraction be removed,
Request denied.

Quote:
in respect to United States Constitutional Amendment One; Freedom of Speech.
The concept of "free speech" does not apply. Google it...

Quote:
I DID NOT disrupt or disrespect seller in ANY form or fashion.
Funny that you use the word "disrespect." Go to your User CP and view that negative karma comment that someone left for you. I guess they didn't quite see things your way, did they?

neg karma comment...
Quote:
Have respect is others posts

Quote:
I have been wrongfully alleged and convicted for a bogus accusation of disruptive posting in classified ad.
Yes, you were accused, tried, convicted, and sentenced...all with the click of a button. It didn't even cost the tax payers a single cent (we're very efficient here).

Quote:
Anyone, including myself have the right to voice our opinion in a respectable way which was demonstrated in that post. I have not violated any terms or conditions of Fauna Classifieds.
There you go using that word "respect" again...scroll up, this has already been covered. As for voicing your opinion...you have absolutely no right to post your two cents as you see fit. You must behave within the confines of the policies set forth. I was making you aware of this particular policy via the infraction that you received.

Old 12-22-2010, 12:40 PM   #34
polasian
I'm guessing he confused the neg karma as being that 2nd infraction

Old 12-22-2010, 12:43 PM   #35
vapres9686
I apologize, it WAS NOT an infraction but rather -1 karma.

Old 12-22-2010, 12:44 PM   #36
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
I'm guessing he confused the neg karma as being that 2nd infraction
Well, he has a new one now.

Old 12-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #37
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by vapres9686 View Post
I am not whining because personally I can care less about your infractions, even the one you just added. Like I stated above I NEVER informed anyone to NOT purchase from seller, I only gave others reasonable options. Like you say it is totally up to the buyer to do his or her own research, so there was no need for me to go into details of Sprint's free offer. I just gave my peers a GREAT starting point.
Well, that's great that you don't care for the infraction system here. It is how we enforce the rules for all. If you don't care about our rules and will not respect them, I see no reason to keep you around.

You come here and tell us this is America and you have a right to state what you want. This isn't America and you don't, period. You will follow the rules are you are done on this site. That's it. The End.

Old 12-22-2010, 12:53 PM   #38
vapres9686
Now, you guys are saying I am antagonizing moderators; lol. This is hilariously funny. If you guys would have more satisfaction you can just delete my user id; not that is makes a difference to me. I will be the same person as was before I ever found out about FaunaClassifieds and no sleep will be loss or bad karma between myself or you guys. It is what it is.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:02 PM   #39
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post

Yes, you were accused, tried, convicted, and sentenced...all with the click of a button. It didn't even cost the tax payers a single cent (we're very efficient here).

lol..................

Old 12-22-2010, 01:03 PM   #40
vapres9686
Yeah I agree, that was funny. LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!