SOLD!! Snow, Anery, DH Normal 2019 Coastal Rosys - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 09-29-2019, 09:01 AM   #1
Ken Diehl
Snow, Anery, DH Normal 2019 Coastal Rosys

I wanted to offer up for Sale the offspring from my large Coastal albino female (het. for Anery) to a Anery male (het. for albino). She did good, produced 2.2 offspring. Snow is a male (Snow SOLD). , Anery is a male, and the two DH normals are females (1 Female SOLD). All feeding on F/T Pinks well. Snow is $250, Anery is $150, and the DH normals are $125 each plus Federal Express shipping cost. PM or Call me with any questions you may have at (210) 393-1524. Thanks, Ken
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-02-2019, 12:35 AM   #2
Flatfish1
Just making a random comment: These are all beautiful snakes! Good job. Am I the only person who prefers the normals over the morphs? With all the morphing going on for all these reptile species, (and birds too!) It's getting so it's actually harder to find the normals over the morphs. About two years ago, I wanted to get a breeding pair of Bourkes Parakeets. I couldn't find any, only the very popular "Rosy" Bourkes were available. And they were all over the place. I eventually found a pair, but I was actually saddened a bit that a mutation was so popular over the very beautiful, normal Bourkes. Now, I'm not judging anybody about wanting to own, or breed popular morphs. I like them too. Many are truly amazing! I just hope we don't lose sight of the original, natural creations that have a beauty all their own. I certainly don't mean to offend you, Ken. I just happened to think about this when I saw that you offered some normals to the public on this thread. I say, good going and keep it up! I myself have never been a fan of albinos, but I do like the Anery. Very nice.

Old 10-02-2019, 12:45 AM   #3
Flatfish1
I also want to add that I do understand that there is very little morphing going on in the Rosy Boa community. Albinos and Anerys are naturally occurring variations. Besides, there are so many locality variations that morphs are probably not necessary! I hope that breeders continue to strive to keep these variation clean and not start mixing them all up. I know... shut up Wayne!

Old 10-18-2019, 04:08 PM   #4
Ken Diehl
Snow is SOLD along with 1 DH normal female.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!