Site not letting me post replies on classified ads? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 10-08-2011, 12:26 AM   #1
cmor1031
Site not letting me post replies on classified ads?

Hi, I have been a member for about 2 years now, I am not too active on the site, mainly just browsing classifieds and every now and then posting something. And today I wanted to respond to a classified ad and it came up with the error message saying that I was not allowed to post a reply, or that my account has not been activated, blah, blah, I'm sure you know what I am talking about.

I was just wondering how to fix this? My account is definitely activated, so unless an administrator has blocked me for some reason (I wouldnt know why, I have never done anything wrong on this site) I don't know what is happening.

Please help

Old 10-08-2011, 01:03 AM   #2
hhmoore
There are announcements at the top of every category of classifieds which explain this, as well as multiple threads in this forum. The short version: registered members are no longer allowed to post replies in the classifieds.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!