Good Guy True Blood Morelia (Brandon Young) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-14-2015, 07:19 PM   #1
Gus A
True Blood Morelia (Brandon Young)

In my opinion doing business with Brandon went very smoothly. He replied in a timely manner to all my inquires about the mourning geckos he had posted for sale. Though after a little talking I decided to go with 3 hatchlings, which were from his main colony, I thought of that as a great jester to show flexibility in helping a customer find exactly what they were looking for. I paid with a personal check and send the check out about a week before the geckos were shipped. This is what I find very impressive about his business practice the check was not cashed till he made sure the hatchlings had arrived safe and all alive. He texted on the day they arrived and a few days after to see how they were doing. The way they were shipped was amaculant, I don't think the cup the geckos were in could have moved inside the box even if the truck tipped. When the box arrived it still radiated heat, the geckos were hopping around and happy. Could not have asked for more ! Thank so much Brandon for the beautiful little mourning geckos!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!