Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware. - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #101
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I would think that if Bobby planned to make good, he would have stopped by and tried to make some kind of amends or notifications by now.
I agree with you there he could have at least sent out emails to all the people that sent him deposits.even if it was only to say hey something has come up and I don't have the money to refund you right now so sorry I will tighten you up at a later date.

Spending deposits or payments before you ship the animal then hearing that your customer is satisfied is asking for trouble which Bobby Hill has found out.

Old 09-11-2012, 04:30 PM   #102
wtaffet
Ok im just catching up I had a full payment to Bobby for his last extreme giant male that he had now....I am understanding that he is dealing with a lot of separate issues after the hurricane so I do get that the shit hit the fan down there....I talked to him this past saturday and said when you were back stable to give me a call before you shipped the little guy out he said ok. I didnt know if things had been changing since then...I will add he hasnt responded to emails so its kinda making me feel uneasy.

does or is anyone else got the no response at least in email from him?

Old 09-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #103
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtaffet View Post
Ok im just catching up I had a full payment to Bobby for his last extreme giant male that he had now
Your a brave man Will, after reading all that has been posted about him if I were you I would try to get my payment back ASAP.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:01 PM   #104
wtaffet
I did talk to paypal and I can open a dispute up and they will look into everything and The person I talked to said if need be they will overdraft his paypal account to get my money back if I decide to do that..

Im paying attention to what everyone here is saying at least the negative right now i dont want to disregard that but I dont know if this is just coincidence because everything in florida is in shambles or if he is playing BS...I have talked to him on the phone he will pick that up so again I dont know if internet is screwed thats why no response..I was going to at least give him till friday for any type of contact then if nothing happens then proceed with the paypal dispute arena....

Im just a little shocked too because Ive heard and read mostly awesome things with bobby and hes been awesome with me on the phone....is it just recently bobby has been shady or what do you think hes using the hurricane as a smoke screen for not getting his animals out....does anyone live in panama city Fl can anyone comment on if shipping in general is back on track or still getting sorted

thanks people

Old 09-11-2012, 05:10 PM   #105
hhmoore
Maybe you should finish catching up on this thread - this didn't just start with the recent storm

Old 09-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #106
todeyius
this is page 11

Old 09-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #107
Lucille
Quote:
do you think hes using the hurricane as a smoke screen for not getting his animals out..
Here is a thread that pre-dates the recent storm. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=varnyard

Old 09-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #108
wtaffet
yeah i am going back and rereading everything i didnt mean to make annoy anyone I guess im learning that im another in the "screwed line"

or I will need to accept that concept very shortly

Old 09-11-2012, 10:43 PM   #109
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Ok im just catching up I had a full payment to Bobby for his last extreme giant male that he had now....I am understanding that he is dealing with a lot of separate issues after the hurricane so I do get that the shit hit the fan down there....I talked to him this past saturday and said when you were back stable to give me a call before you shipped the little guy out he said ok. I didnt know if things had been changing since then...I will add he hasnt responded to emails so its kinda making me feel uneasy.

does or is anyone else got the no response at least in email from him?
I am South of Bobby's location in Florida. The hurricane was essentially a "non - event" anywhere North of Fort Myers. If he is using that as any sort of an excuse...it's a bald faced lie

Old 09-11-2012, 11:40 PM   #110
LauraB
Will, please do not hesitate to open your Paypal dispute. Having read this thread you know there are customers from 2011 who did not receive the animals they put deposits on (or refunds for those animals).

Whatever Bobby's issues are, they have nothing to do with any storm or phantom tornado and he has obviously decided not to communicate with paying customers or others who have tried to reach him, or post here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bobby hill, tegusforsale.com, varnyard