Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware. - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:02 AM   #111
andrewg132
I posted this on the tegutalk forums a few days back. I would rewrite it but I just got home from a 7 hour drive and I am extremely tired, but I needed to get this out here.

Quote:
I have had a deposit down on a tegu since last year in October (For an 2011 All American though). Due to a move I couldn't spend the time to raise a tegu so I decided to cancel my deposit and when I asked Bobby for a refund, he did not respond to me for 3 days, so I just reversed it on Paypal and about an hour after he calls me, pissed off of course, and asks me to stop it and he would refund me. So, I apologized reversed my Paypal dispute and well... I never got my money back.

So I went though about two months of going back and forth of him claiming that paypal wouldn't allow him to refund me and supposedly that the money order I requested (since I wasn't getting it through Paypal) was returned twice which I know is BS since I have had people ship stuff to me from Florida before multiple times to my address. So after being fed up for 2 months of that nonsense I just decided to make it my deposit again on a 2012 All American (big mistake). That was in December.

Now all I am getting is what has been described on this forum, non-responsiveness from Bobby, and having no idea what is going on and if we are going to see a refund, or a tegu, and I am getting extremely irritated.

Unfortunately, since I feel that I never will get my tegu, I pursued my other interests and reptiles and I can no longer can keep a tegu since I no longer have room for the cage it will require when it is an adult (I do have someone who can take it if I ever get it). It breaks my heart that because of all this, I've almost lost my interest in tegus.

Read more: http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.p...#ixzz26ERrkUdX
I will get some emails up that I have had between Bobby if needed, but I wanted to make sure I got my story in.

I also will be putting in a Paypal complaint by Friday if I do not receive word from Bobby about the tegu, or if no one else does, since last time I checked PC, Fl. weather forecast, this week was all sub-90 degrees as well as my area.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:15 AM   #112
Fangthane
Since the deposits were made so long ago, I don't think PayPal will do anything about it. If you used a credit card, or direct transfer from your bank account, I think your best bet would be to see if you're still eligible for their buyer protections programs. I wouldn't waste any time with it. No more benefit of the doubt, for that guy. Do what you gotta do, immediately.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:25 AM   #113
Ed Clark
I wonder how many more people are going to show up saying Bobby Hill has taken their money then stopped communications with them?

Sounds like the claims are adding up to a big number.

Old 09-12-2012, 06:20 AM   #114
KORBIN5895
I am really surprised no one has gone to "see" home yet. I mean he has screwed a lot of people over now.

Old 09-12-2012, 11:10 AM   #115
todeyius
Paypal is now conducting a fraud investigation into Varnyard Herps Inc. I just got off the phone with their fraud department. Everyone who has been scammed by Bobby should call paypal customer service & tell them you have more information on an ongoing fraud investigation, and give them all the details.

From paypal.com, go to Contact Us -> Call us.

If you are logged into your paypal account they will give you a one-time passcode to enter right when you call, which will take you to the front of the waiting line.

Old 09-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #116
Dennis Hultman
I'm confused on one point. I thought Bobby was a Admin on Tegu Talk but just noticed that one of the moderators said it was "Josh".

I also noticed there was a line crossed over his user name. Does that mean he is banned?

Old 09-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #117
Ed Clark
Will someone that has sent Bobby Hill money that did not receive what they ordered please post his address and phone number here.

The scope of the investigation widens.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #118
todeyius
http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...-herps-inc.com

Registrant:
Varnyard Herps INC.
2613 north cedar lane
Panama city, Florida 32405
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: VARNYARD-HERPS-INC.COM
Created on: 11-Dec-05
Expires on: 11-Dec-12
Last Updated on: 12-Dec-11

Administrative Contact:
Hill, Bobby twoteals@yahoo.com
Varnyard Herps INC.
2613 north cedar lane
United States
(850) 914-0353

Technical Contact:
Hill, Bobby twoteals@yahoo.com
Varnyard Herps INC.
2613 north cedar lane
United States
(850) 914-0353

The number/email he lists on his website is different, and that is:

Feel free to contact me at: Varnyard@yahoo.com
Or phone: 850-215-7308

twoteals@yahoo.com is the email address that he uses for paypal payments.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #119
laurarfl
I am a moderator on TeguTalk. Bobby is no longer associated with the site in any way. He sold it to Josh, the admin. the whole atmosphere of the site is quite different now.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #120
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Will someone that has sent Bobby Hill money that did not receive what they ordered please post his address and phone number here.

The scope of the investigation widens.
Here's his contact info, directly from his site's TOS page. Also, assuming that this information is correct, here's his address:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/5874229...n/photostream/
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bobby hill, tegusforsale.com, varnyard