Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware. - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #141
LauraB
Unbelieveable! Thanks for the update, Scott.
Attached Images

Old 09-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #142
Ed Clark
Bobby Hill has stooped even lower than he has in the past, taking advantage of a service man fighting for our country in Afghanistan. it's hard to beleive that anyone could even think about something like that. I just hope that all the people that came here to report their troubles with Bobby Hill saves at least someone from being robbed by him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinggill View Post
I inquired Bobby 4 weeks ago about an extreme,but explained I was serving in Afghanistan and would not be home until January.He was all about saving one for me,had to pay in full ofcoarse.I talked to the wife she decided she wanted it now.Heard excuse after excuse through emails and phone conversations,gave him the benefit of the doubt,seen these complaints piling up left and right.Figured the wife was going through enough stress with me over here,we pulled the plug,Filed a complaint with paypal.

It's unbelievable that this crook has been getting away with this deposit scam.

Anyone that has sent payments to Bobby Hill and not received anything need to call his local Police or Sheriff to file a complaint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by todeyius View Post
He did have time to revamp his website look yesterday and start taking deposits for 2013 animals. If you have not started your legal action against him, get on with it.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #143
Snake-Queen
Quote:
He did have time to revamp his website look yesterday and start taking deposits for 2013 animals. If you have not started your legal action against him, get on with it.
So he is now trying to scam more money for tegus he will never ship (or breed, <--- what I am thinking) for "next" years "babies". Disgusting.

Bobby has no shame or morals. He just decided it was easier & more profitable to take money from customers & never send anything. Why change? He can continue with his scamfor years to come, riding on his once good standing. Not enough people research before sending big chunks of money to someone, especially if they are "respected" in the community.

The only way he is going to stop is if enough customers call the police & file with IC3 ( http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx ) and he is stopped legally.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:37 PM   #144
Wilomn
bobby is speaking in plural on his site. Who's we? Does he have a partner now?

Old 09-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #145
andrewg132
Alright, I officially lost all hope of receiving my tegu. Does anyone have Bobby's address so I can put it in the IC3 report?

I can't believe that he has the nerve to start taking deposits for next year while he has quite a staggering amount of people who are still waiting for their money/tegu.

Also, I know some people have gotten their money back, but my paypal payments are way passed the 45 day mark and not sure how to proceed. Anyone have some ideas on how to get my money back? Thanks

Old 09-17-2012, 10:59 PM   #146
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
bobby is speaking in plural on his site. Who's we? Does he have a partner now?
Maybe it's Multiple Personality Disorder. I noticed that he now has his email address listed as Varnyard@Yahoo.com. The other part of "We", evil bobby, is the one doing the scamming, and using the twoteals@yahoo.com address.

Taking deposits on unlaid eggs from the upcoming 2013 season, while still owing people animals or refunds from 2011 payments. I'd say bobby has officially dropped any pretense of legitimacy. At this point, it's just a numbers game. Get as many suckers as you can, while the getting's good. Which may seem to be supported by another revision he's made to his TOS page. He's now accepting Walmart Money Grams. Doesn't that basically amount to a Western Union transfer?

http://www.tegusforsale.com/termsofservice.htm
Attached Images

Old 09-17-2012, 11:09 PM   #147
Snake-Queen
Here is the info that was posted earlier.

Quote:
http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...-herps-inc.com

Registrant:
Varnyard Herps INC.
2613 north cedar lane
Panama city, Florida 32405
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: VARNYARD-HERPS-INC.COM
Created on: 11-Dec-05
Expires on: 11-Dec-12
Last Updated on: 12-Dec-11

Administrative Contact:
Hill, Bobby twoteals@yahoo.com
Varnyard Herps INC.
2613 north cedar lane
United States
(850) 914-0353

Technical Contact:
Varnyard Herps INC.
2613 north cedar lane
United States
(850) 914-0353

The number/email he lists on his website is different, and that is:

Feel free to contact me at: Varnyard@yahoo.com
Or phone: 850-215-7308

twoteals@yahoo.com is the email address that he uses for paypal payments.

Old 09-17-2012, 11:17 PM   #148
Ed Clark
Some info for you Andrew.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewg132 View Post
Alright, I officially lost all hope of receiving my tegu. Does anyone have Bobby's address so I can put it in the IC3 report?

Anyone have some ideas on how to get my money back? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Those that have been wronged may want to call

Panama City
Police Department
1209 E. 15th St.
Panama City, Florida 32405 Phone: 850-872-3100
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bay County Sheriff
3421 N.Highway 77 Panama City, Fl 32405

(850) 747-4700
Quote:
http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...-herps-inc.com

Registrant:
Varnyard Herps INC.
2613 north cedar lane
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: VARNYARD-HERPS-INC.COM
Created on: 11-Dec-05
Expires on: 11-Dec-12
Last Updated on: 12-Dec-11

Administrative Contact:
Varnyard Herps INC.
2613 north cedar lane
United States
(850) 914-0353

Technical Contact:
Varnyard Herps INC.
2613 north cedar lane
United States
(850) 914-0353

The number/email he lists on his website is different, and that is:

Feel free to contact me at: Varnyard@yahoo.com
Or phone: 850-215-7308

twoteals@yahoo.com is the email address that he uses for paypal payments.

Old 09-17-2012, 11:19 PM   #149
ccole93
I'm really happy I signed up for this site and read this thread. I thought $150 shipped for a tegu was too good to be true and boy, was I right. The website even looks shady.

Old 09-25-2012, 04:53 PM   #150
Ed Clark
Any updates?

Has anyone received the Tegus you paid for or a refund?

How about it Bobby Hill don't be afraid to come here to let us all know when you will be taking care of all these people you have wronged!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bobby hill, tegusforsale.com, varnyard