Good Guy Jeremy Stone - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2014, 12:51 AM   #11
David Reid
Umm, not really!

Dave

Old 09-02-2014, 02:01 AM   #12
Boaconstrictor.com
To those interested, spend the money and get your good investigation team ready. However, this case was settled a long time ago. Believe all the Hype you want, but please don't confuse my sister with my wife. My wife is NOT my sister, and her name is KARA. That is sooo funny how people just believe all they read. And spit out crap they don't know they can be held accountable for. The media didn't even come close to getting it right like Robert with his 10 percent theory. We will be perusing 15 defamation and libel cases in August of 2015. So, have fun with your theory's. Pay some good money to get to the facts, not SPECULATION. Make sure you have TRUSTED sources. The media did not even come close to the truth. So, best of luck, and enjoy the Diamond. A legal project all over the World. Opinions are like Bum holes. Everyone has them and they all stink. So if you have an opinions, try not to stink. My family is doing great. Read my Facebook page to get a TRUE update. Boaconstrictor.com facebook fan page. I realize in life you will get Crushed by the people you support and try to love. A sad reality in life. Regardless, I'll carry on and enjoy what I love. Jeremy Stone

Old 09-02-2014, 02:06 AM   #13
Boaconstrictor.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Lets pretend for one moment that only 10% of the entire report from KSL is correct, you choose the 10% you want. With that remaining true 10%, how is Stone still a good guy not matter how you dice it? The only way that Stone is a "good guy" is that the government completely 100% made the whole thing up out of thin air which is a fairy tale in itself if you believe that.

Just because Stone posted on his FB what "he says" the outcome was, doesn't make it so. His sister could be sentenced to hard labor at a false pregnancy belly and bra factory for all we know.

Good luck proving that one Robert. WHAT A JOKE. Don't just do a google search and believe all you read. You are more than welcome to contact my legal team in CA, Utah, and South America. They will teach you a lesson or two. You can be held libel for your comments. Go read the definition of Libel. I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm just sick of this Crap. It has been over for AWHILE. Jeremy

Old 09-02-2014, 02:22 AM   #14
Boaconstrictor.com
Thank you Star, and to all who supported me through this difficult time. J Stone

Old 09-02-2014, 09:34 AM   #15
demonss
So Jeremy, would you like to clear up the confusion? Just to put it all out there.

Old 09-02-2014, 10:36 AM   #16
Rick.Alvarez77
If I'm not mistaken he's not supposed to or allowed to speak about the case but if the DA's office did have such a strong case against him I doubt he would be here talking to us perhaps there's more to this than everyone though and as I said earlier we can't make a judgement on it based on what's in front of us.

Old 09-02-2014, 12:47 PM   #17
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaconstrictor.com View Post
this case was settled a long time ago... The media didn't even come close to getting it right like Robert with his 10 percent theory.
Quote:
They will teach you a lesson or two. You can be held libel (you mean liable?) for your comments. Go read the definition of Libel. I'm not trying to be rude
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonss View Post
So Jeremy, would you like to clear up the confusion? Just to put it all out there.
Great, the case was settled a "long time ago". To clear up the obvious confusion that apparently lingers, will you please provide a link to some government sponsored website stating the outcome/dismissal of the case, and we can all lay the erroneous "theories" to rest.

Also, are you chasing everyone down and threatening everyone who has posted an opinion related to your situation, or am I just your punching bag? Are you sending them all PM's as well? Coping a news article and giving my take away of it is hardly libel.

I guess we are simply two guys with "bum" hole opinions at this point.

Old 09-02-2014, 12:57 PM   #18
Boaconstrictor.com
I am sorry, but I won't talk of this anymore. I already made my post on what happened on my page. I don't think it will be necessary or appropriate for me to discuss it any further. I appreciate the patience of many not passing judgement and throwing in speculation. Robert didn't give the whole thing. If you read any Indictment at the Bottom, it always says. Indictments are not findings of guilt. Individuals charged in indictments are presumed innocent unless or until proven guilty in court. It was not fun, but I did come to a resolution. I'm trying to move on now. Enjoy the awesome snakes and Reptiles. Jeremy

Old 09-02-2014, 01:08 PM   #19
Robert Walker
Quote:
I don't think it will be necessary or appropriate for me to discuss it any further.
No problem. If someone else can provide a link to a government sponsored website stating the outcome/dismissal of the case that would be great!

Just because I share my opinions doesn't mean I am beyond reproach. If I was wrong is stating my opinion, I'll be the first one to come here and admit it and apologize. Someone please post that link so I can get to apologizing. Thanks!

Old 09-02-2014, 02:30 PM   #20
demonss
I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but, if the case was settled or came to whatever conclusion you would be able to talk openly about it. It just seems you're being overly defensive to those who just want to know the truth. I also can't navigate your site from my phone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!