why do you keep venomous critters??? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-01-2005, 05:05 AM   #11
Seamus Haley
Glennsir, have I mentioned how much I respect you?

With that said... I read this post earlier, shortly after it was posted I think. Didn't respond. Not so much because I was offended by the options but because I think that HydrogenCricket is far FAR too ignorant to provide an accurate selection and based off their other posts I suspect it's one of those situations where a little information is a dangerous thing.

I really only mention it because... They asked questions about a number of species which they know are illegal where they live yet they plan on deliberately and with forethought breaking the law. Says something signifigant about their character and frankly... The sooner they find a new hobby the better and the absolute LAST thing I want them to even think about are venomous snakes. I think I've given my reasons and reasoning in other posts on this and/or other forums but someone as ill educated and wreckless as this hydrogencricket... I'd almost rather have them afraid than interested.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!