Dr. Jon Esposito...Please contact us! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 08-27-2005, 12:00 AM   #1
IntriguingReptiles
Dr. Jon Esposito...Please contact us!

Hi. I am looking for Dr. Jon Esposito (aka "dresp" on this site a few years back). Please email us at sales@intriguingreptiles.com if you happen to know his current email address(or if you/Jon stumble across this, please email us). We have some questions for you concering some lizards you produced a while back that we now own. Thanks!

Justin

Old 10-12-2005, 11:20 PM   #2
montezuma
Have you heard from him yet? I know that he is no longer doing Leos... the last time I saw him was Sept last year. I know that you may be able to contact him if you do a search on Carrier Pigeons or Racing Pigeons. He and Shannan Hiatt (I think thats her last name) wrote a book so there may be some contact info out there somewhere!
Good Luck!

Old 10-13-2005, 10:40 AM   #3
IntriguingReptiles
Montezuma,

Hi. Thanks for the reply(...especially since you are the only one that tried to help me out since I have had this posted), but we already took care of the issue that required Dr. Espositos help. Actually we never did get in direct contact with him, but we found someone else that knew him and the lizards that were in question. Thanks again and good luck with your end of the reptile world. Later!

Justin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!