carolina pet supply - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2007, 05:44 AM   #1
KNOBTAIL
carolina pet supply

Looking to buy some hornworms from these people. Any info would be appreciated about the quality of their live food business.

Old 07-30-2007, 07:59 AM   #2
atlasreptiles
which one is it? ive dealt w/ several "carolina pet supplies".

Old 07-30-2007, 10:05 AM   #3
kittyosu
I recently ordered live night crawlers and butterworms from www.carolinapetsupply.com with no problems. They arrived alive and packed with care. Their website says they are "Good Guy" certified through fauna. I will order from them again in the near future!

Old 07-30-2007, 10:51 AM   #4
Jim O
I haven't bought feeders from them but I have bought dry goods. The products were shipped the day after the order was placed and were well packed. The service was professional. Based on my experience, I wouldn't hesitate to buy live feeders from them if the need arose.

Old 07-30-2007, 05:32 PM   #5
bleeding_sarcasm
I have placed two orders with them[http://carolinapetsupply.com/catalog/]. One for some of their Butter Worms and another order for their Butter Worms, Earth Worms and Bee Pollen. Their support via Telephone and Email was fantastic. Will do business with again.

Keep up the Good work Carolina Pet Supply.