Bad Guy I was SCAMMED by Joe Oswald - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2018, 08:53 AM   #31
bklynsfinest312
Even after you sent GotBoas the wrong snake he has still been nothing but respectful and just trying to work it out with you. Everytime he asks you the simple questions of why the snakes don't match you dodge the question. If you are saying maybe its because you were in the hospital and heavily medicated i suggest you look back and read the conversation you guys had. He even said all you had to do was apologize and own up to your mistake.

Old 08-06-2018, 09:22 AM   #32
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie_1978 View Post
You should look back at this entire situation about who is attacking who and who is involving more than just you and I...
It sounds like you are desperately trying to divert attention away from the basic issue, which is that this buyer paid quite a bit of $ for a snake and you sent the wrong snake.

Do you still have the snake that the two of you agreed was the subject of the sale or did you sell it? My guess, from the attitude you are showing, is that you sold that snake.

It is good that the buyer is taking time to post here and elsewhere. As is constantly repeated here, the measure of a seller is how they do when there is an issue. You are not handling this issue well, the diverting tactics are not working, and if you will act in this unprofessional way toward this buyer, readers realize that you might do the same to them if they should choose to purchase from you and then have a problem.

Old 08-06-2018, 09:32 AM   #33
Lucille
A snake that looks like the agreed upon snake appears to be still posted in the classified here
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=661309

Old 08-06-2018, 09:48 AM   #34
bklynsfinest312
yeah that looks like the one he was supposed to receive you can tell by the tail pattern

Old 08-06-2018, 09:50 AM   #35
ozzie_1978
You should really try reading the ad, it states that individual pics are located at the link provided. This was posted quite a while back.

Old 08-06-2018, 09:56 AM   #36
Lucille
Joseph, you are avoiding questions. I wonder why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

Do you still have the snake that the two of you agreed was the subject of the sale or did you sell it? .

Old 08-06-2018, 10:00 AM   #37
ozzie_1978
No, you are just trying to find any way to slander me that you can... internet bullying at it's finest. I offered to pay the dude back. The one I sent him was my last 2017 male bloody salmon 100% het kahl albino. That's all I can do at this point.

Old 08-06-2018, 10:06 AM   #38
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie_1978 View Post
No, you are just trying to find any way to slander me that you can... internet bullying at it's finest. I offered to pay the dude back. The one I sent him was my last 2017 male bloody salmon 100% het kahl albino. That's all I can do at this point.
You should look up the word 'slander'. It does not include opinions, and a defense to a slander charge is showing that the statement given is true.
I do have some experience here, and it seems to me that Good Guys don't throw around words like 'slander' that they have not looked up.

And you are still avoiding my question by diverting attention. Do you still have the agreed upon snake? We know what you sent him, the wrong snake. I'm asking where the right one is.

Old 08-06-2018, 10:08 AM   #39
ozzie_1978
Read what I have said several times genious

Old 08-06-2018, 10:09 AM   #40
Snake-Queen
The attached SS shows the snake that is in the messages posted, it is definitely not the one that was shipped and received by Chas.

Chas, please post a full body picture of the snake you received.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!