Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 73 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2012, 07:50 AM   #721
Focal
Hey, maybe "Alison" can help us find Candace, since they live in the same town and all ...
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2012, 11:37 AM   #722
cmalchow
I wonder who she stole those puppies from?

Old 01-04-2012, 04:43 PM   #723
Caskdam
My name on here is Caskdam which is my daughters name. I don't have an email address in that name. Is everyone on this site picked apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Thats why she gave me a paypal addy, that coincides with your name, right?

csdm@me.com

CaSkDaM@me.com

nice try

Old 01-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #724
Caskdam
As far as I know she is not in my area. I tried contacting her because I do not have deposits on my geckos. it looks to me like she is trying to make money off stuff that is not hers. She offered to help me post the adds up on crags cause every time i try it has to changed 3 or 4 times before I can get the same ad to post in a different area. She has yet to return my phone call and I have an 850 number for her.

Old 01-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #725
RobNJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caskdam View Post
My name on here is Caskdam which is my daughters name. I don't have an email address in that name. Is everyone on this site picked apart

Alison, why don't you just take a picture of yourself holding a paper with today's date on it and post it?

Old 01-04-2012, 05:04 PM   #726
Tara80
I doubt that would be sufficient evidence. If she IS Candace, she could just ask a friend to do so for her. I wouldn't put it past her.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #727
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNJ View Post
Alison, why don't you just take a picture of yourself holding a paper with today's date on it and post it?
Or send a picture of your ID to an admin/moderator. I've been searching for over 4-5 hours today for any existence of an Alison Darton and there isn't anything other than a girl in London.

Can you post anything public about you that dates back further than a few months? Facebook? Myspace? Even an old bill with your name? You can't.

You picked too original of a name this time.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #728
Tara80
Aye, I concur. I'm also betting on it being the same person. what I don't understand is this Candace person is young, going through life already burning bridges, getting into trouble with the law.. all for animals that aren't even worth (value wise) the fees, reputation and penalties from doing so. I don't get it. Wouldn't you get more out of life just applying at.. even Mc Donald’s or something?

Old 01-04-2012, 06:23 PM   #729
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Or send a picture of your ID to an admin/moderator. I've been searching for over 4-5 hours today for any existence of an Alison Darton and there isn't anything other than a girl in London.

Can you post anything public about you that dates back further than a few months? Facebook? Myspace? Even an old bill with your name? You can't.

You picked too original of a name this time.
Her email is "alli.dart." Might want to try "Allison" Nick. But who misspells their own name on an email account?

Old 01-04-2012, 06:34 PM   #730
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Her email is "alli.dart." Might want to try "Allison" Nick. But who misspells their own name on an email account?
Yessir, tried that combo too and not much.

After reading this thread, being associated with a known criminal and accused of receiving stolen goods, I would be trying a little harder to prove I am not her rather than trying to justify accusations. One email of her ID. I'm sure someone would accept it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!