James Wollitz - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2005, 08:10 AM   #31
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
It's a relief to know the classes are going to start soon.
Amen.

Old 08-04-2005, 08:14 AM   #32
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
It's a relief to know the classes are going to start soon.
With the possible exception for those of us paying for college now.

Old 08-04-2005, 08:52 AM   #33
brianklein
James, James, James.......

Step away from the tricycle. Sit down so I can translate your post for everyone, and stop threating the anoles!

Right here in this line you will notice that he attempts to disarm the entire herp community with a hearty hello!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake_breeder16
hi guys its me james wollitz,
Those of us with spelling skills that are above those of a tree frog immediately think," Hmmmm this guy either has the spelling prowess of a 1st grader that spent too much time in the corner, or he has so little respect in himself that he disregards the rule that he learned in 2nd grade about capitalizing names....."

Right here I am thinking," Man this fine upstanding individual is Butchering the spelling of my name." or WAIT! Maybe he is actually CHANGING my name as he did for himself on the reptibid site! Maybe this is really a gift! A new name surprise from the name changing master himself!" I call my mother and ask, and she tells me that my name is the same. Notice how I sidestep the part where he is hitting on me, I politely tell him that I am happily married and there will be no screwing of him and I.

Quote:
first off i wanted to say, screw you brien klien

Right here the those of you with similar grammar/punctuatuon skills are not catching the pattern that is emerging here.....Those of you that are actually teaching our children are thinking," I wish I could get this guy alone for 10 minutes, I would give him grammar/punctuation pop tests everyday until he gets at least one sentence put together correctly."

Quote:
next jason from bsherps is the best man on the web to buy from, next is jon riz is a very good guy and i love the boa sooo much, he is a total sweet heart.

So you trudge on through his post and get to this juicy part....

Quote:
i would rather cut each and every anoles head off than to sell to brian klein..

Now if you are an anole and you see the line above I would climb the nearest tall tree if I was you. This guy is dangerous to you and all of your future eggs! Heck, you only lay one egg per sitting. This could be a bad thing for the future of anoles everywhere! You might want to warn other anoles to stay away from James' house!

If you are me you are getting confused, all of the name changes are making me light headed I am not sure which one I really want to go with. But, this is James' idea of a gift! After all he is good at name changing! It's his thing.

Now if you read the email part of the posting above and can add as well as reference time and dates you are thinking that James has exaggerated a little bit here, well if 10 months is a little bit to you. Maybe he is actually trying out his Jedi mind control and trying to make the WHOLE herp community think that much more time has passed than really has.....
Quote:
brian has way too much time on his hands and holds on to grudges way too long, the anole thing was like a year ago, and he is still crying about it.

We are almost done and we are getting excited about that fact! Pay attention in the back of the class!

Below we see that James is continuing his pattern of excellent spelling skills or maybe he is snubbing his nose at all of his teachers in the past by creating his own spelling/grammar and punctiation style.

Now if you are actually one of James' prized collection and can read through all the typos, you are thinking,"Boy am I proud to be in James' collection, I hope he cuts enough grass this summer so that I can eat consistently. Because he sure is not going to last long at that newspaper editing job."
Quote:
i ahve every animal i say i do, and i can provide any proof need..

Now to wrap this up I would like to say that this thread has turned out exactly as I had planned.....I posted all emails. David came and posted the ones I did not have as well as confirming the facts that transpired, and James (the star of the show) has filled in all the missing pieces and solidified his place in the herp community with his own brand of pride and truth accented by his spelling/grammar and punctuation style.

I don't think I need to add anything else.

To all of the teachers I had in the past I would like to say," Please forgive me for any typos. I did my best and that's all I can do."

Old 08-04-2005, 08:55 AM   #34
brianklein
To everyone reading the above post, if you laughed at any point you actually have a snese of humor and I expect to see some positive rep points in my box when i get hom from work today. CHA CHING!

Old 08-04-2005, 09:36 AM   #35
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianklein
To everyone reading the above post, if you laughed at any point you actually have a snese of humor and I expect to see some positive rep points in my box when i get hom from work today. CHA CHING!
Why in the world would anyone leave you positive rep points for insulting a 16 year old boy with (according to his mother) a bipolar disorder? The kid is sick for Christ sake and he's on medication.

Move on -or- please take this special Olympic competition your both running in to private messages and emails. K?

Old 08-04-2005, 09:56 AM   #36
LotsaPetsGarfHt
You know what?

I'm soooooooooo tired about hearing how kids these days have all these problems, he's bipolar, has a learning disability, on meds,thats bull shirt. What he needs is a good A$$ kicking and to learn some manners. The fact is they have it better than I did, and no I didn't have it bad at all when I think about the things my dad went through growing up.

Old 08-04-2005, 10:30 AM   #37
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsaPetsGarfHt
I'm soooooooooo tired about hearing how kids these days have all these problems, he's bipolar, has a learning disability, on meds,thats bull shirt. What he needs is a good A$$ kicking and to learn some manners. The fact is they have it better than I did, and no I didn't have it bad at all when I think about the things my dad went through growing up.
So I guess youre getting out of the day care business, eh John?

Old 08-04-2005, 11:39 AM   #38
LotsaPetsGarfHt
As a matter of fact....

Chuck,
I've seen it first hand, my son Mark has a learning disability AAHD, we went the meds route, and found out that he was better off without them. WE as his parents had to help him and giving him a little pill once or twice a day wasn't the answer. WE had to step up and take the time to make sure he was applying himself and WE had to teach him how to study and concentrate on what he is doing. Mark was enrolled in one of the worst school systems in the state of Ohio, he has the last 2 years been enrolled in an internet based home school program and with our help has done much better. He will also be entering a vocational school in the fall. Mark is a typical 16 year old in every way, he knows everything, wants everything his way, but he has manners, and does as he is told for the most part.

Now, it was much easier to give him that little pill, and send him off to school each day, but it wasn't getting the job done. I can see first hand in some of his friends exactly what I didn't want for Mark. One friend is on so many meds that he most often resembles a zombie, I can tell when he's skipped them he is a totally different person, and not a bad one either. A month or so ago he got into trouble, the excuse he's bipolar and didn't take his meds. He's home almost all day alone because his single/divorced Mom goes to school and works, I admire her for doing what she is but he needs supervision, and probably should be in school instead of being home schooled. BTW he is VERY intelligent, is taking advanced courses, doing well with them, but needs supervision.

In another 10 (or less) years we're going to have a whole generation of drug addicted adults out there doing whatever, because they're bipolar and on meds. There is a family up the street that are ALL taking "Meds", husband, wife, and 2 daughters. Nextdoor to them live the grandparents of 2 children that have been put on "meds" so they can deal with their parents divorce. I'm sorry but I don't think "meds" are the answer, just an excuse.

John

Old 08-04-2005, 11:49 AM   #39
Jim O
That's an admirable story John but it does not excuse poking fun at the kid for his disability or disabilities. The adults in his life have failed him perhaps but he did not ask to be born and to be unsupervised when clearly supervision is what he needs (perhaps along with other things).

Old 08-04-2005, 12:04 PM   #40
Ken Harbart
The main thing the little simpleton needs is time in prison.

He's threatened a two year old girl with great bodily harm.
He's made criminal threats, some of which pertained to the use of firearms.
He's impersaonated law enforcement.
He's been banned from reptileauctions.com, but created a new username to circumvent his banning.

Also, I would venture to say that he most likely does not have a Class III license to sell/exhibit reptiles, which would mean that he's selling reptiles illegally. I'll be verifying this with FWC. If he's not licensed, he'll be geting a visit from them in the near future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!