James Wollitz - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2005, 10:56 PM   #61
Rebel Dragons
OMG what a bunch of whiny ass cry babies. Your all acting like children. With all the petty insults and name calling I would guess your real ages to be around 4. Seems like all of you need a good diaper change.

This thread has spiraled off the main topic at hand into a preschool playground pissing match. Stand back and look at what you guys are actually doing.............................

GROW UP!!!

If you don't have anything more to say CONCERNING the topic of this thread leave it be. By continuing with this BS your all making yourselves look like assholes.

Old 08-04-2005, 11:00 PM   #62
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corns4evr
You don't know me does this remind you--

Subject: Re: Anoles
Date: 6/25/05 4:17:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Reply To:
To: Duster***********

i wanted to let you know that the feedback you left is on my old name, i have a new name that you will never know. for your information, i work for the jacksonville sherriffs office. you keep posting my address, if anything happens with me or my house i will bust your ass for anything i can find on you and brian klien. keep fxxking with me.
Is this a case of "My pistols bigger than yours?"

Let it go already. For someone who claims to work for the Sherrif's Office, I would expect more professionalism.

Then again Sheriff's Offices need janitors too.............................

Old 08-04-2005, 11:06 PM   #63
Corns4evr
You do realize James is the one claiming to be a Police Officer.

Old 08-04-2005, 11:12 PM   #64
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corns4evr
You do realize James is the one claiming to be a Police Officer.

Yes I do, but I also realize that you and a few others seem to prefer making yourselves look bad too. It's quite sad to see 5 diffrent people in this thread sitting in the negatives when much of all it could have been avoided.

Old 08-04-2005, 11:20 PM   #65
Deadcloud
Hey Mike, you seem to be one of the few on this thread that aren't slingin' mud. Do me a favor and check out my post a couple of pages back I think it was on page 10. I'm trying to clear my name on this subject and it's falling on deaf ears. Thanks -Jason Klotz
www.bsherps.com
j.klotz@rcn.com

Old 08-04-2005, 11:20 PM   #66
Corns4evr
You are right it should never have got to this point. I will no longer post on this subject. Hopefully it will all stop.
David Stief

Old 08-04-2005, 11:35 PM   #67
Ken Harbart
The trash has been taken out.

In addition to being nothing more than a criminal, it seems that James is also a racist. It wasn't profanity that was cnsored in one of his earlier replies. It was a racial slur that's often used towards African Americans.

Old 08-05-2005, 12:25 AM   #68
jpsnake
Yup because if you recall...

Re: Dead Beat Bidder Post #16
admin
Administrator
Oh and James since I know that youre reading this, I WILL be contacting your local police department.
07-15-2005, 12:39 AM

Re: Dead Beat Bidder Post #17
admin
Administrator
Hell, if anyone has his address dont forward it to me. Just post it here
07-15-2005, 12:39 AM

Don't worry, no one is going to waste their precious time coming to your house.

Oh and I just noticed your suspended. But I'm sure you'll be back with a new name, since your just itching to know what is going to be said next. Even though you said you don't care. L8r Gator!

-Jackie Zeiher "Jpsnake"
"Telling a teenager the facts of life is like giving a fish a bath."

Old 08-05-2005, 12:27 AM   #69
brianklein
I just got home and I see that things are OUT OF CONTROL! WOOOHOOOO.
Now I am wondering, in post #44 there are quotes. I am wondering where they came from? Any help? When I go to reptibid and go to the forums I can't find anything on James....Any help?
Thanks

Old 08-05-2005, 12:50 AM   #70
jpsnake
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianklein
I just got home and I see that things are OUT OF CONTROL! WOOOHOOOO.
Now I am wondering, in post #44 there are quotes. I am wondering where they came from? Any help? When I go to reptibid and go to the forums I can't find anything on James....Any help?
Thanks
http://www.reptiforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644

-Jackie Zeiher "Jpsnake"
"Telling a teenager the facts of life is like giving a fish a bath."

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!