Zach@serpentpets.com....GOOD GUY!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-04-2006, 06:05 PM   #1
Gabriel Burgi
Thumbs up Zach@serpentpets.com....GOOD GUY!!!

We just recieved our little girl normal BP from Zach. We purchased her from his site, Critterauction.com without any hassle or complication. All communications were quick and straightforward.

Here's a great example of why we'll do business with him again:

Zach and I had agreed on shipping her out early last week. When Zach went to box her up for shipping, he noticed she had a little stuck shed. Zach apologized for not being able to ship her as scheduled, as he said he could not ship her out to a customer like that. He also offered this (direct quote from e-mail): "So I can either ship her next week, after the shed is complete, or I can ship #5 to you tomorrow at the same price (http://serpentpets.net/clutches/BP2.htm). Or, if this has made you uncomfortable enough, I can just give you my most sincere apologies and refund you payment with no hard feelings whatsoever."

That's taking care of your customer!! She's a beautiful little girl, complete with photo ID of parents and feeding records. She was packed perfectly, and looked exactly as described. I would recommend him and his snakes to anyone on this site.

Gabriel Burgi

Old 10-04-2006, 06:08 PM   #2
Gabriel Burgi
Sorry I forgot to mention....

We went with the original snake, she was just too good looking to pass up!! Thanks again, Zach!!

Gabriel Burgi

Old 10-04-2006, 11:20 PM   #3
T and J's Corns
I agree with the above.. Zach is easy to deal with.. He wants to make sure his customer is pleased.. Awesome contact..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Old 03-11-2007, 12:50 AM   #4
jmareptiles
I purchased an adult Male Snow Motley from Zach this week. He was just has good looking and healthy as he described. The transaction went through very smoothly and he was shipped promptly as Zach said he would. I look forward to buying snakes from him again in the future.

Jose Arcay
JMA Reptiles Inc.

Old 03-11-2007, 10:02 AM   #5
tsthompson
Thumbs up Good Guy!

Zach is a Good Guy! His animals are great , super customer service and all around great buying experience! I look forward to buying from Zach again!
I bought an Ultramel Lavender cornsnake from him & couldn't be happier!
Thanks Zach!

Tom Thompson

Old 03-14-2007, 10:18 AM   #6
MohrSnakes
Zach is top-notch in my book and I would not hesitate to buy from him again and actually am looking forward to doing so at the end of this breeding season.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:44 AM   #7
ssmith_1187
I'm just sad he doesn’t carry his "Grow-Up" packs anymore

Regards,
Steve

Old 03-14-2007, 01:51 PM   #8
PJCReptiles
Zach is one of the best, of the best, of the best when it comes to this business. His animals and business practices are impeccable. Zach is a true professional that we have had the pleasure of purchasing from on a number of occasions. I will have no reserve from buying from him in the future and look forward to doing so. If anyone is looking to get into this business and learn how one should conduct themselves the footsteps to follow should be Zach's. Zach, thank you for all you have done for us.

Jay & PJ

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!