Bad Guy Rowdy kent scammer warning - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:33 PM   #11
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Ahhh, loud indignant claims, followed by the refusal to post evidence. Yawn. So far nothing has persuaded me that Rowdy has done anything wrong, if anything, he is showing some solid wisdom by insisting that your communications be written.
Agreed.

It seems the OP is upset that a purchase didn't happen.
Yes, he spent a few days texting, with no sale, but that happens sometimes.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:37 PM   #12
okieben
As far as evidence? I dont need to prove anything to anyone, all I'm doing is issueing a warning about a guy that attempted rip me off, if you want to waste your time and money dealing with the flake go ahead best of luck to you its your money and time . but you can't say you weren't warned

Old 06-19-2018, 09:42 PM   #13
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by okieben View Post
If you can text or type english you can speak english, if you cant remember who your talking to while you're talking to them you shouldn't try run a business. And as far as the comments from the guy that claims to be abnormal and wouldn't talk on the phone either it sounds like a personal problem to me
It is not about capability for me, but willingness. It is valuable to have trackable and mutually accessible records of documented communications that can be referenced easily. Sometimes people like the old school nature of a call (their prerogative), but sometimes people want to avoid accountability in the case of a dispute and use phone calls for exactly that purpose.

Perhaps you are the person that makes the problem personal. You claimed normal people speak to you on the phone. By that standard you asserted, you would find my approach abnormal since I find your standard undesirable.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:44 PM   #14
Lucille
Quote:
As far as evidence? I dont need to prove anything to anyone, all I'm doing is issueing a warning about a guy that attempted rip me off, if you want to waste your time and money dealing with the flake go ahead best of luck to you its your money and time . but you can't say you weren't warned
I don't believe you. You obviously have alleged texts but won't post them. I checked out your past posts, there aren't that many. You have called out sellers on their prices, corrected spelling, you seem to be a real pain in the behind.

Evidence. Put up or shut up.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:44 PM   #15
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
I, for one, am very appreciative that you warned us about yourself. Thank you.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:44 PM   #16
Snake-Queen
How did he rip you off? How did he scam you?

Old 06-19-2018, 09:50 PM   #17
Insomniac101
Quote:
I dont need to prove anything to anyone . . .
Yes, you do. You make a post on the BOI, saying this person attempted to rip you off. So, everyone is supposed to just take your word for it, with no proof? I don't think so; this isn't Farcebook.

Old 06-20-2018, 01:25 AM   #18
WebSlave
Quote:
I thought this thread warranted a new smilie.......

I think this site has needed it for a while now.

Old 06-20-2018, 02:55 AM   #19
filenamex5100
bennie...seriously??
its odd you made you post as I was just speaking to someone who has dealt with you (in a negative way) about toying with the idea of changing my "inquiry" to a warning. BUT I decided against that because I didn't want to broadcast your bad attitude or business practices that I didn't agree with (that's your prerogative and not up to me to change it).

let me set the record straight on what happened. and yes I have the text messages to and I will post them if you wont.

bennie contacted me in regards to a wanted post I have in venomous section of this site. he said he had 3 sharpnose vipers that he would wholesale for $225 for all 3. that a huge red flag to me because that is dirt cheap!!).
after texting him, he called. I was feeding snakes but got his voicemail and sent a text back stating that I wanted to discuss via text so I can keep my people/purchases organized. now that I think about it, his initial PM to me said call or text him. lol.

after he sent pics of only 2 (and a few other snakes he offered for dirt cheap as well) we moved into payment mode. he said he didn't accept paypal and would only accept cash, money order, or store to store (im guessing he means western union or Walmart payments.
my concern to him was his snake were priced to good to be true, he had no public reviews, only accepted payments from which I had no recourse of action if he stole the payment, and the only person I could get feedback from had something negative to say about him.

I told bennie a few times that I would pass on the deal but I guess held on to hope that a deal could be worked out. this was likely wasting his time. I told him that if he had paypal I would send him a payment to compensate for his time since he felt that way. instead I was a millennial, a timer waster, yada yada.

bennie...my advise to you is understand that buyers have concerns. especially with people they cannot verify. I let it go at that because, aside from not accepting paypal, you didn't necessarily do anything wrong. you could have chilled out with the attitude and all but whatever. in the text messages you told me that if I were running a business that I need to be versatile in payments. that's a two way street. maybe you should be versatile. you also said that I have to do business with random people whom I have never met and cannot trust but we all take that risk for the initial purchase. I understand your logic there but you must realize that that initial risk/purchase is usually done with a method of payment that is backed by some sort of buyer protection. this is why I passed on the deal.

if you say I tried to scam you by asking you to ship prior to payment, your version of scam is a little off. I told you that I wouldn't personally do that but it was an option you could consider if you really wanted to sell your snakes. I have plenty of feedback both here and other forums. im good for the money without question!! please do not think im still asking for your snakes because I want no part of them or you at this time.

you went off a little half cocked on this post. perhaps you saw my inquiry and got offended. that's really poor judgment on your part to create a bad guy post and call me a scammer because your shady deal didn't go through. but like a lot of pther I see come here and make a clown out of themselves, I think you might have shown your colors publicly now. that wasn't my plan but I guess it worked in my favor. im honestly shocked that you created a thread with no validity, yet based solely on your cantankerous nature and obvious great offense that you missed out on $335 including delta shipping.
I am sorry if you feel I wasted your time. that was not my plan. hence why I offered to compensate you for it.

Old 06-20-2018, 03:28 AM   #20
filenamex5100
don't worry bennie. I gotcha covered. no charge for wasting my time! :-) .
this is lengthy and I hope it is in order.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!