For Sale AMAZING Leachies-pinks & reds! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 03-11-2011, 04:24 AM   #1
dinodaddy
AMAZING Leachies-pinks & reds!

Here are some select leachianus up for grabs-the mother (NOT FOR SALE!-she was my first Leachie) is the red banded/blotched gecko pictured first, and the rest of the pictures are of her babies. I have a couple juvie males (30-40g) already showing great pinks, and 2 baby/juvie temp-sexed pairs, also available now. These geckos are exceptionally high color and pattern. These are all high pink and/or red banded/blotched henkeli. I feed CGD almost exclusively, and very occaisionally crickets and roaches (to the few that will eat them). They drink nothing but bottled spring water, and are treated like absolute royalty...these are my children, they've been pampered since the day they emerged. I also have some other available leachies (pure locality adults that I don't have proper mates for-a 4yr old proven Philipe line NuuAmi female, with a 45g juvie male NuuAmi from Steve's "snowflake"/high pattern pair. and a 2.5 yr old unproven Moro female with bold and crisp white bands) Babies and small juvies start at $400, and the adults go up to $1500 for a pair. I ship with shipyourreptiles and guarantee perfectly healthy, well socialized geckos, and lifetime support, 24/7 365 days a year. So don't hesitate to contact me and see what I got-or for more specific info/pics or whatever...I love to talk leachies. Thanks for reading all this, and putting up with my run-on sentences. I hope you're excited by what you see!

Thanks,

Brian Grussing
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2011, 04:34 AM   #2
Abby
Beautiful!

Old 03-11-2011, 05:48 AM   #3
TreysTyrants
Very Nice Leachies

Old 03-11-2011, 05:44 PM   #4
Rock Star Reptile
Want to trade for Cresties?

Old 03-11-2011, 05:46 PM   #5
fuzzylogix
awesome leachies! have any male GT A or B, even A/B crosses? juveniles or young adults would be fine.

Old 03-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #6
dinodaddy
Sorry, no trades at this time. I do have an F1 male super cross, I didn't want to sell him, so he will not go cheap. He is technically an F1 NuuAna/NuuAmi/Moro/GT cross, and he's for sure male. He has AMAZING pattern, and looks like no other leachie I've seen. He hatched out at 7g.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-12-2011, 12:48 AM   #7
aestevez
how much do you have pic 3 going for

Old 03-12-2011, 03:26 AM   #8
dinodaddy
Do you mean the gecko in the 2nd to last pic? or the gecko in the last pic? The 2nd to last gecko pictured I'm asking $450 shipped, or $850 shipped for a baby pair. The gecko in the last pic is an older sibling to show what they look like when they start to color/pattern up, and I apologize but that gecko has been sold.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-15-2011, 06:12 PM   #9
ReptilesForEver
I will say Brian has very nice Leachies. I was at his place and got 2 from him last year. At just over a year they are over 68grams and look great. I just got a pair today from him and again they are some of the nicest ones I have seen. I wish I had the money for some of the older ones he has, they were really nice too. To tell the truth I am sure they will not last long for how much color they have. The pics on here do not do them Justice.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:41 AM   #10
ReptilesForEver
Here are a few pics of the yearlings that I got from Brian last year.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!