Carolina Captive Bred Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-05-2004, 11:57 AM   #1
PristinePythons
Stop! Carolina Captive Bred Reptiles

They have an Add up for 1.2 100% het albinos for $950 shipped. Anyone know anything on them?

John Light
Pristine Pythons

Old 08-05-2004, 01:27 PM   #2
JungleHabitats
CCB Reptiles / AKA Brad Armitage

I can speak for Brad on this with assurety. He runs a reptile shop in Raleigh NC and it is without doubt one of the nicest Reptile shops i have seen everything is kept very clean and well kept.I have seen his entire collection and it is emaculate to say the least.With your post i am thinking you are speaking of Ball Pythons ? I was down at his place last week and if its the clutch im thinking he had 2.2 hatch of them. I would buy with no worries from Brad hes a stand up guy and has some very nice animals. I took pictures of all his animals at his house and his shop Attached is the Father that sired the Clutch that he just had.I can also vouch that ( im not sure if he has them listed as i dont goto the BP ads cause im a boa guy) but he also has some het pieds etc also along with i thin a clutch of some pastels) he is one guy that what he says he has that he actually does have unlike many that are out now selling hets that are normals . again i say you cant go wrong with the purchase.If you need anymore info i am positive you can call brad at his shop 919-848-8881 and he will gladly answer all of your questions you might have for him he is very busy in the shop but will help you with any questions you have .
Take Care

PS sorry for the crappy pics battery died and i didnt realize it was so washed out on the albino so i couldnt take another of him

Old 08-05-2004, 07:05 PM   #3
andiejohn
Great guy to deal with. Hes upfront and honest. Has some awsome snakes.I would buy from Brad anytime. One of the few good ones out their.

Old 10-01-2004, 08:33 PM   #4
mendachio2003
Talking brad at carolina captive bred reptiles

i recently purchased a female het pied from the guy she is awesome has a labrynth pattern yellow belly ungenetic of course weighs 240 grams and i got her for 790 shipped awesome snake at an awesome price i would not hesitate ever doing business with the guy again i posted an add yesterday asking if anyone ever heard of him because i had not seen any thing on him until i came across this but anyway yeah the prices are low but the qaulity of the snakes are priceless two thumbs way up........

Old 10-07-2004, 03:08 AM   #5
mendachio2003
forgot my name again

well I forgot to put my name again on a reply to Brad Armitage Dennis Wilkins

Old 01-18-2005, 04:42 PM   #6
Magick
Thumbs up Great Guy, Great Snakes!!!

I know this is a bit late, but just found this thread. I have been dealing with Brad for well over a year and have always been happy. I have bought some beautiful Ball Pythons from him, not only is he great to deal with, but he is always willing to take the time to answer questions and give advise. He currently has a female BP of mine on loan to breed to his Pastel male. While my fingers are crossed for the clutch, I wouldn't let any of my snakes go to "just anyone"!!!

Tammy Doss

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!