High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 44 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2007, 11:52 PM   #431
Ravens_Mama
Ok Fuscus
HOW IN THE HELL is it ok to scam the customer by doctoring the images and then continuing to claim that YES the animal is that NEON coloring?

What is David to you anyway??? Whos to say you arent HEH making an ass of himself under yet another false identity yet without all the flack HEH would receive?? I know im not the first one to suspect that something is fishy with these people popping up and singing the same HEH are gods tune. How bouts you show us you are who ya say you are hmmm??? Sorry its been proven when it comes to HEH anyone tied with them and abttin for them like you are cant possibly be the most trustworthy and honest person in the world and i just plain out dont trust people sticking up for Scum like HEH. So be my guest prove me wrong...i Double Dog Dare Ya!

Yeah I know im a bitch so sue me!!

JenJen

Old 01-16-2007, 03:11 AM   #432
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens_Mama
Ok Fuscus
HOW IN THE HELL is it ok to scam the customer by doctoring the images and then continuing to claim that YES the animal is that NEON coloring?

What is David to you anyway??? Whos to say you arent HEH making an ass of himself under yet another false identity yet without all the flack HEH would receive?? I know im not the first one to suspect that something is fishy with these people popping up and singing the same HEH are gods tune. How bouts you show us you are who ya say you are hmmm??? Sorry its been proven when it comes to HEH anyone tied with them and abttin for them like you are cant possibly be the most trustworthy and honest person in the world and i just plain out dont trust people sticking up for Scum like HEH. So be my guest prove me wrong...i Double Dog Dare Ya!

Yeah I know im a bitch so sue me!!

JenJen
I can say I do not believe he is HEH. He has been posting from work and the IP address comes back to a company in CT.

Old 01-16-2007, 06:08 AM   #433
Ravens_Mama
Nope Dan is Dan but it also proves the point of how EASY it is to provide proof that you are who you say you are. Dan had some AWESOME snakes too such a shame that they ended up in the hands of HEH.

But the fact of how easy and painless it was to provide proof of identity just provides more grounds to the claim of HEH being someone other then who he is claiming to be.

JenJen

Old 01-16-2007, 07:34 AM   #434
crotalusadamanteus
Any of you old timers ever meet Damon? See his kids if he has any??

Just asking cuz I spent yesterday pretty much looking at posts from HEH at KS. He posted a couple pics of.......... "the young ones with a giant".

Seeing as how even the rottenest of scumbags may burn people and than disappear, they probably wouldn't just leave their kids behind. Well, most wouldn't anyway. Take a look. Maybe it will eliminate some of the doubts voiced here.

http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php...09587&key=2006

My last doubt is fading as Richies list of coincidences grows.

Old 01-16-2007, 07:37 AM   #435
crotalusadamanteus
BTW, looking for "Yes those are his children" or "NO, they aint". Not looking for , "well, they resemble him in a lot of ways".

Old 01-16-2007, 09:16 AM   #436
Vitalisse
That could be Tawni's kid from a previous relationship...

If you can post pictures of your children online why not a simple photo of a driver's license? And at this point does it really matter if he is Damon or not? It was proven that he doctors pictures in order to misrepresent his animals for sale...in my book that makes him a scammer.

Old 01-16-2007, 10:45 AM   #437
Wraith
According to the KS TOS in the classified section,

Quote:
# All advertisements posted with under a business name, must be with a legally registered business name, registered with the appropriate state and/or federal agencies.
This really appears to be the only ad violation that has any chance of being stacked against him over on KS. No one can seem to find any proof he is a registered corporation in any state either under his name or his "wife's" name. KS don't seem to have any clause covering blatantly and fraudulently doctored images...only copyright stuff.

Seeing that KS tends to ignore complaints coming from people who have not had a direct business deal with the person through an ad on their site, dunno if anyone wants to try to report him for the possibly false corporation name use or at least have it looked into by them.

Adrian

Old 01-16-2007, 03:01 PM   #438
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalisse

.........And at this point does it really matter if he is Damon or not?
It was just a thought. .........

..............Well, some may want to know, and I understand he's wanted as well. A positive ID could get other balls rolling as well.

Old 01-16-2007, 03:17 PM   #439
Vitalisse
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
It was just a thought. .........

..............Well, some may want to know, and I understand he's wanted as well. A positive ID could get other balls rolling as well.
Sorry, didn't mean to sound snappish towards you...I mainly meant that for the people who are claiming this is just a witchhunt. Damon or not, the guy is a scammer and yet there are STILL people defending him..it blows my mind. Especially when he isn't even taking the time to defend himself!

I would love to see some hard evidence proving that he's Damon. You brought up an interesting point with those photos.

Old 01-16-2007, 07:26 PM   #440
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalisse

If you can post pictures of your children online why not a simple photo of a driver's license? And at this point does it really matter if he is Damon or not? It was proven that he doctors pictures in order to misrepresent his animals for sale...in my book that makes him a scammer.
Those kids hair are very light.

someone said Damon is with a blonde.

But yet the picture we saw of David's woman is a VERY dark haired woman.
Well the hair does look like a bad wig. To me that explains why it looks like a wig. But then again the HEH cheerleaders will probably just say I am jumping to conclusions. I wonder if the HEH cheerleaders know that they are actually cheering for Damon? Then again, one of them basically said "he did not cheat ME, so he is okay. Harry Eisenmann never cheated ME either. So even though he was selling snakes from his grave......he is an okay guy ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart