High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 59 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2007, 07:11 PM   #581
Griz
High speed internet is offered through Charter Communications (Oakdale cable provider) at a rate of $19.99 per month. The lowest dial up I know of is $10 per month so why use dial up in a different state when high speed is available locally? Curious if nothing else.

Griz

Old 01-21-2007, 07:37 PM   #582
Dave Lawson
Lets see if this dog will hunt!!!

Damon/David/HEH are Bad guys, so if they/him use a cable or satalite company they would have a dedicated isp. By having a dedicated isp people would find out very fast that they all all one in the same. Then he could note post using all his alter egos to defend him. But by using dial-up he has hundreds of isps to use....correct??????

Old 01-21-2007, 07:38 PM   #583
Griz
That was pretty much my thoughts on it.

Griz

Old 01-21-2007, 07:56 PM   #584
juggalo
not sure about the dial up that David is using but i know when i had AOL dial up and would go out of town for work i could dial up a number from out of state as well as the state i was in for example when i went to Charlotte for work before i realized i was able to use the work setting i still dialed up from my Georgia number took a little while to connect but it work so if this is possible with all dial up accounts someone could look like they were multiple people with isp's in multiple states as i said i am not sure if this is possible with all dial up or even if AOL still does it as i now have high speed but it is a thought.

Old 01-21-2007, 10:27 PM   #585
Dave Lawson
Well here is the way AOL told me it worked, every user gets a vast list of dial-up number and the user picks at least 2 for thier area. Well for example I am north of Tampa and my area code is 813 the 2 local number I use and the other 813 numbers dial in to a rotary trunk of numbers that server a part of the western coast of Florida, these number will give me a certain set of ips. But if I change to another area code say 727 well that will give me a whole nother set of ips. I could use a number from Vermont say 802 and that would give me a ip from up north but I would be sitting in 80 degree weather telling you all that I am in knee deep snow freezing, get the point? The best detection on the web would only be able to say the ip is from the North eastern states somewhere. That is why David Damon uses dial-ups because they all work the same basic way.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:05 PM   #586
Dave Lawson
I did a google earth search on this address, 1568 Ward Rd. Oakdale, LA 71463. I is a satalite image t of the address. Now to me I only see 1 roof top but I have a low tech comp so if a person with a high super comp did the search I am sure that many questions will be answered. The address is located about 3 miles southeast of the little town on the main road. If what I saw (the single building) then that shows David/Damon/HEH AND DAN ARE LIARS.

Old 01-22-2007, 09:10 AM   #587
Cat_72
Dave, I'm pretty sure Griz aleady brought that up about halfway through the thread....and indeed, there was only one building shown at the given address.

Old 01-22-2007, 09:10 AM   #588
Cat_72
*already

Old 01-22-2007, 09:12 AM   #589
fuscusking13
I am done, but this needs to be said...

I am going to leave the subject of HEH alone, as everyone on both sides has there minds made up in here, or so it would seem, but those calling me a liar is not going to fly. I was at the oakdale location and there are two buildings and they are not attached(one that was snakes, and the trailer where he was breeding rodents/rabbits, and whatever else. I know nothing about google earth or how often it is updated, but the house I live at has a newer garage(2 years old) that as of two weeks ago did not show up, and I havent been back to google earth since, so it is possible perhaps that it isnt updated very often. As far as me being someone else, a mod has already told you I am in CT, and Jen(Ravensmama) has seen I am who I am, so if anyone feels they need individual proof, ask thru email or pm and you shall receive, I will not be discredited over speculation, if you do not know, do not assume that you do. As I said before I am done with argueing in this thread, as it is negative, and it is not doing good for anyone involved. Everyone have a great Monday, Dan M.

Old 01-22-2007, 09:24 AM   #590
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
As I said before I am done with argueing in this thread.
If I had a dollar.......

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart