For Sale DUBIA ROACHES! large nymphs and great price! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 02:13 AM   #1
SFgeckos
DUBIA ROACHES! large nymphs and great price!

Hi,

I have hundreds of excess dubia roaches currently available- all are very large 1"+ nymphs, 1-2 sheds away from being adults. Purchase these nymphs and witness them becoming adults in a few weeks! This ensures that you aren't purchasing "burnt out" adult dubia roaches!

50 $25 SHIPPED.
100 $40 SHIPPED.
250 $90 SHIPPED.

I can also make custom group packages of adult male/females for anyone interested in starting a producing colony. Just email me what you're looking for!

Remember, I'm not an insect breeder or a middle man. I'm a hardcore gecko hobbyist like yourself! (see photos attached of geckos I have produced exclusively feeding only on dubia roaches!)

Check my trader ratings or ask for more references! Purchase with confidence!

Paypal or money orders accepted.

Jon
sfgeckos@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2009, 01:11 PM   #2
SFgeckos
Thank you for the inquiries!

Since I've gotten a few emails about it, I should mention that I'm NOT interested in any animal trades at the moment. However, the ONLY possible trades for dubia roaches I'ld be interested in are the following:

(Must be in working condition)
Ranco thermostat (single or strip)
Helix thermostat

sfgeckos@hotmail.com

Jon
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
SFgeckos
Thank you for the emails and purchases.

I've sold a few hundred dubia roaches, but still have hundreds more! If you are located in Northern California and would like to save on shipping costs- purchase directly from me on Oct. 31st at the Petaluma, CA show.

Please email me in advance at sfgeckos@hotmail.com and let me know what size lot you need!

Details for the show are listed below:

13th Annual Reptile Bazaar
Saturday, October 31st, 2009
Herzog Hall, Petaluma Fairgrounds.
175 Fairgrounds Drive, Petaluma, CA
Hours: 10am - 5pm
Adults $5 - Kids 12 and Under $2
Parking is FREE

-Jon
sfgeckos@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-25-2009, 01:56 AM   #4
SFgeckos
THANKSGIVING WEEK SPECIAL!

Thank you to everyone who purchased dubia roaches from me!

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving holiday- to help celebrate, I'm having a Thanksgiving week special on LARGE NYMPH dubia roaches!

These are all 1-2 sheds away from becoming adults! Why buy tiny nymphs and wait weeks for them to grow into adults? Save on food and most importantly, YOUR TIME!

50 LARGE NYMPHS + 3.3 ADULTS $30 SHIPPED.

Paypal or money orders accepted.
Please email me with any questions. Check trader ratings for feedback from customers since 2003!
-Jon
sfgeckos@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread