For Sale 1.1 Mali, 1.1 Geyri 1.0 Ocellata + more! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Old 11-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
rtl402
1.1 Mali, 1.1 Geyri 1.0 Ocellata + more!

Ok so I am giving this another shot here... need to sell everything asap. Would prefer somebody in tri-state area to take everything but if it have to start separating and shipping I will. Here's what I got:

1.1 Mali unsure of original origin, but likely CBB. Tolerate handling and hand feeding like they were born in your own home. They are not skittish in the least and will let you put food in the bowl or clean the entire enclosure without running off. In fact, sometimes they want to climb your arm and get in the way.
Last 3 years I have gotten viable eggs. 16 the first year, 15 the second. and 16 again the third. Unfortunately I have not been able to get them through the incubation process. These will ONLY be sold as a breeding pair.

1.1 Red Geyri CBB by member of the old UromastyxWorld site back in 2008. They have been with me since 3.5 months of age. No eggs as of yet but I expect a clutch should be coming soon.

1.0 Ocellata WC, Been with me for over 3 years now. Very good eater, climbs all over the enclosure but still fairly skittish. Runs away when the enclosure gets cleaned, but will let you feed or watch him no problem.

The Ocellata is in a custom 4'x2'x30" enclosure alone. Plenty of natural slate, concrete pavers, belgium blocks for him to enjoy.

The Mali and Geyri are housed in custom 5'6"x2'x30" enclosures, which are stacked and there is also a 12" tall storage area below. Entire unit is on 6 heavy duty 600lbs rated caster wheels. LOTS of slate, hides, rock, fake ledges, etc for them to hide and climb on.

In addition to the Uro's and enclosures, I have the following to go with it:

2 BRAND NEW OLD production EB Mega Rays (from a few yrs ago when they upgraded the ballasts but BEFORE all the glass issues in the bulbs)
1 BRAND NEW T-Rex 60w CHE
2 BRAND NEW Megaray 160w SB bulbs (before glass issues)
1 BRAND NEW Megaray Solar Raptor 160w SB bulb (newer bulb, but not from the batch with bad glass)
2 pack 50w basking bulbs used for extra heat when needed
Helix DBS-1000
1 Hovabator (not the turbo fan model)
2 large tupperware containers for eggs
2 Digital thermometer/hygrometer units
3 Megaray Solar Raptors currently in use in the enclosures
5 used T-Rex 160w SB bulbs (used for 12 months each, still have life in them)
1 BRAND NEW flexible dome light (8" i believe flexible neck)
2 Deep Domes
2 Large open domes
1 Small Dome
1 Digital Scale accurate to .1g

I have a LOT of things Ive printed out over the years in 2 binders, including health records for all my Uro's. I also have a bunch of old books I will throw in as well if you take everything.

For pictures please email me if you are serious, as I have A LOT of pictures of the enclosures and Uro's over the years. I wont post them all here.

Breeding pair of Mali's I price around $250-300
Pair of Geyri I price around $225
Ocellata male I price around 200
Cost of materials to build all enclosures $1300
Cost of new bulbs that have not been used $320
Cost of other misc stuff ???? lets call it a big freebie

I am willing to work a serious buyer on the right price for EVERYTHING. I would like to sell everything in one shot, but I am willing to separate and ship if needed. Enclosures WILL NOT be shipped, they are way too big and heavy. If you within 4 hours of me I will meet halfway with enclosures.

PM, Email or Call for serious inquiries.
PM here obviously, email to rtl402@gmail.com, cell 631-807-2108
PS. If you are going to call please be kind enough to not call after 9pm EST

Justin

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!