Mulberry Farms, Good Guys! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2003, 04:41 PM   #1
E2MacPets
Mulberry Farms, Good Guys!

I just ordered feeders (500 silkworms and 1000 superworms) from them. They were prompt in responding to my purchase and letting me know every step of the way in shipment which was beyond what would be necessary.

Unfortunately, the cold weather killed off a very large percentage of the superworms. I emailed them to report this and they offered to reship via overnight or credit me, whichever I prefered.

I told them they could do whichever they felt comfortable with doing, but they did not owe me shipping costs by any means, since the silkworms arrived in perfect condition and the superworms did not add to the shipping cost.

They are now planning to ship on tuesday (since monday is a holiday) for 8.50, and are throwing in a quantity of silkworms for the trouble.

Both parties involved here think this is more then fair, and I believe this is the way business should be done!

Mulberry Farms and Brian B. are good guys in my book!

Old 01-19-2003, 12:58 AM   #2
MiLadyDragonn
~Yes, they are good guys...

~ I have also done business with them, only for silkworms and eggs though. They made right on a shipment I had a little trouble with, even though it was really not their fault.

~Unfortunately, I rarely do silkworms anymore simply because, no matter where I put them, my cats found them and had a blast "Playing" with them!

jude fitch

Old 01-19-2003, 11:31 AM   #3
Ricks Reptiles
Brian is one of the good guys!

I have purchased thousands of silkworm eggs and food from Brian and always had great success with them. He was always very helpful with helping me raise the eggs to adults.

I would not hesitate to do business with him. He knows his product very well.

One of the GOOD guys!

Old 08-26-2006, 01:20 PM   #4
ambrosemurphy
Thumbs up Mulberry Farms (GOOD GUYS)

Kudos to Mulberry Farms for handling things right!

In the never ending search fro reputable feeder sources with quality product and service, definitely have found a keeper with Mulberry Farms!

Just received my first order from them...great from start to finish with well packaged, healthy, high quality feeders received. I got silkworms, superworms and Phoenix worms and all were the highest quality I have gotten anywhere. Most notably, the Phoenix worms (all 3 sizes) were NOT black, hard, and at the end of their life cycle as I have received them from several other suppliers.

I definitely will be back for future orders and recommend that others give Mulberry Farms a try!

Old 08-26-2006, 03:26 PM   #5
Junkyard
Is Brian the owner of Mulberry Farms? I know at one time last year Mike Kelly was looking into buying the company.

Old 08-27-2006, 09:06 AM   #6
ambrosemurphy
Owner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
Is Brian the owner of Mulberry Farms? I know at one time last year Mike Kelly was looking into buying the company.
Not sure, but all my correspondence was with Brian...

Old 09-07-2008, 04:35 PM   #7
h20lizard
I just ordered from these guys. I ordered 400 phoenix worms and a silkworm pod (specified I preferred small as my lizards are small) and expected ~50 silks as their website stated. I let them know in the notes that temps in my area should approach and perhaps exceed 90,* they gave me a call and asked if I could pick them up from the post office to prevent loss due to the heat. I said sure.

2 days later I received ~400 phoenix worms and ~175-225 silkworms in my pod (a massive over count!), I'm glad i have a mulberry tree in my yard. I'm sure they'll be getting some more money from me in the future.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:48 PM   #8
Junkyard
I do have an update on my own inquiry, Mike Kelly's desire to own Mulberry farms did not go through.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!