Inquiry: MooreSnakes from Phoenix - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2004, 10:40 AM   #1
saavvy1
Question Inquiry: MooreSnakes from Phoenix

Has anybody done business with Mooresnakes from Phoenix AZ?
I'm looking to make a deal with them, and would like to know how other deals went, as well as genetic guarantee (I'm looking to buy a 100% het from them)
Any input would be appreciated - I can't find anything on him on the BOI as of yet.
Thanks
Scott

Old 02-24-2004, 03:10 PM   #2
Jeff Schofield
Not sure about him either

I had a few trade deals set up that fell through.He has lots of snakes posted--they are ALL "HETS" yet he isnt the breeder.It would seem to me that there would be SOME possible hets and SOME morphs mixed in with these but there isnt.Its hard to say since the pricing of these hets is about $100/snake more than non-hets.I would insist on confirmation from the breeder he got them from.Jeff

Old 02-24-2004, 07:23 PM   #3
saavvy1
Thanks Jeff. My thoughts exactly. I did find out that the snake in question was produced by Matt Salyer from Fantasy reptiles (Who by the way is a great guy to deal with). Just so happens that I made a deal with him (Matt) a week or so prior to this, so I contacted him. He said that he did sell him (Moore) some snakes, including a het Hypo female. My problem is, I want to deal with THE guy that produces the animal - that way, if I don't get what I'm paying for, I know EXACTLY where to go. Example - I buy a het Hypo and breed her to a Hypo male - I should get at least a hypo or two out of it. If I don't, I know who to talk to - no runaround.
By the way, my deal with him fell through also (wouldn't take paypal), and I wanted the extra security of being able to dispute charges if the deal went sour. Haven't heard back from him since. Hmmmmmm.
Scott

Old 12-15-2004, 02:04 PM   #4
Tripple H Herps
Thumbs up Moore Snakes = Good Guy

Just here to post my experience with Moore snakes. We completed a trade of his Brazilian rainbow boas ( 1.1 ) for my new guinea carpets ( 1.1 ). He was quick to answer all emails. His customer service was the best and shipped ASAP with appropriate shipping methods - (Styro lining, heat packs, overnight...etc.). My Brazilians are doing great and he was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him to anyone as an honest seller.
Thanks, Jim

Old 12-15-2004, 03:58 PM   #5
Neil Gubitz
Scott.... if you want security for a potential ANIMAL deal.... DO NOT GO THROUGH PAYPAL!!.... Once PayPal finds out that the deal involved a "living animal".... ALL BETS ARE OFF!!.... They will NOT get your money back on live animals.... Your best bet is to go through your credit card directly to issue funds.... at least your credit card company doesn't care if it's an animal.... You might want to read PayPal's TOS to see for yourself....
Just some thoughts for the future....

Neil

Old 12-16-2004, 12:07 AM   #6
DesertRat420
Branden Burroughs

I Live Here In Phoenix, Az. I Have Been Dealing With Mooresnakes For Over Three Years Now. I Have Bought Many Snakes From Him Including Hets. I Have Been 100% Satisfied With Every Animal Purchased From Him. The Hets I Bought Have Produced For Me, And Have Proven To Be True. His Customer Service Skills Are The Best I Have Seen. I Would Recommend Giving Mooresnakes A Try. Branden Burroughs

Old 12-16-2004, 02:33 AM   #7
SWAG
Hello Branden---

Welcome to the BOI, I'm glad you were able to find your way here so soon on the heels of the seller you offer such glowing praise of. Out of curiousity which hets did you purchase that all proved out?

Just for kicks, you should read some of the posts of this excellent business person John Moore. I think you guys would really get along. (See http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=57435).

Though its nice that you dropped the all caps, please take a look at John Moore's post and see if you see an uncanny resemblance:

JIM AND I DID A TRADE WITH A PR. OF SNAKES.HE IS A STAND UP GUY IN MY BOOK.I WOULD DEAL WITH HIM ANYTIME, EVERYTHING WENT JUST GREAT!!!!
JOHN MOORE MOORESNAKES

Jim And I Did A Trade With A Pr. Of Snakes.he Is A Stand Up Guy In My Book.i Would Deal With Him Anytime, Everything Went Just Great!!!!
John Moore mooresnakes

Take Care.

Old 12-16-2004, 12:25 PM   #8
TooManyBurmese
This is totally off topic, but might help some others planning on doing as "Brandon" has done. I was sitting here reading this with my 11 year old neighbor peeking over my shoulder, and before even reading the next post by Saul Allen, he said "gee, how obvious can they be, how pathetic". He at once picked up the glowing remarks and the "Posts:1" indicator.

Guys if you're going to invent fake people for fake posts, at least make it a little less glaring that you're going to be doing so! If a child who has never been on this board can see through it after reading one thread...

And I do apologize to the admin, I know this board is NOT intended for kids, and I won't be reading this with kids in the house again

Old 12-16-2004, 08:20 PM   #9
DesertRat420
I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU PEOPLE COME UP WITH THE CRAZY IDEA THAT JOHN MADE ME UP, BUT THEN AGAIN I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING MORE OUT OF YOU LOW RENT DEALERS AND BUYERS. I DONT MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO ANYONE WHO COMES ON HERE WITH GOOD INTENTIONS, BUT SOME OF YOU ARE SO FULL OF ****. I WAS JUST TRYING TO LET PEOPLE KNOW MY EXPERIENCE WITH MOORESNAKES BASED ON WHAT I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN, AND NOT WHAT PEOPLE ASSUME. THE TWO PAIR OF HETS I PURCHASED WERE THAYERI AND HONDURAN BOTH PROVED TO BE TRUE. JOHN HAS BEEN STRAIGHT UP WITH ME IN EVERY DEAL, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BE A CUSTOMER. FOR THOSE OF YOU LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD AND NOT SOME FANTASY WORLD WHERE PEOPLE ARE MAKE BELIEVE, GIVE MOORESNAKES A TRY. THANKS BRANDEN BURROUGHS

Old 12-16-2004, 10:10 PM   #10
SWAG
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!