V.W.M. Reptiles... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2006, 01:43 AM   #1
INSANE CANES
Thumbs up V.W.M. Reptiles...

Recently completed a transaction with V.W.M. Reptiles.
Prices and service were very good, answered all emails promptly.
Great packaging and shipment arrived when it was supposed to.
Will buy from again in the future.

Thanks for the great service.

Old 08-03-2006, 01:38 AM   #2
Mattsgecko
Thanks for your post. I am glad that you liked your animals.
Please let me know if you need anything else.
Matt White
VMWReptiles

Old 08-31-2006, 03:52 PM   #3
danielsmn1
VMW reptiles has been very good to me for the last year. His animals are among the best that I have received. Very good company to do business with.

Mike

Old 08-31-2006, 06:10 PM   #4
Mattsgecko
Thanks for your business and I appreciate the polite words.
Matt White
VMWREPTILES

Old 06-18-2009, 01:49 PM   #5
jody burge
Thumbs down Dart Frogs

I recently went to a reptile show here in LA.
I bought 3 healthy colbolt frogs from vwm reptiles and my son surprized me with a blue auratus from vwm the next day,my son spoke to Matt hinself and said the blue frog did not look good,Matt said it was fine,not knowing anything about frogs my son bought it anyway for my birthday,He surprised me by having in my tank when i got home that day.When i saw it it was wobbling within 2 days it was dead.I went right away to the vet and he gave me med because the other colbolt was not looking well.I treated the tank but the next day one of the colbolts died,Than one of my healthy frogs died and another,I than e mailed matt with this problem,at first i thought he would help and replace at least the 2 i bought from him.But all he would say was I should have qurinitened his frogs first.Shame on him for SELLING sick frogs to people that know nothing about frogs.
And I should have qurintined the frogs but still would have lost the 3-1 total frogs that were bought from him.Witch still would have totaled 200.00 dollars that i have been saving just for the reptile show to buy frogs.
In so many words he told me tuff luck and would not even try to replace any frog nor money so i could buy from a healthy dealer.
I work hard for my money and it took a long time for me to get this money and my son bought what he thought was a wonderful gift for me.
I know NEVER to deal with this company again because they do not take the time to make sure every pet is healthy and when an unknown person that doesnot know anything about frogs comes along he sneeks in a sale of a sick frog and than squezzes out of it being the wrong thing to do to a person.,He got his money but i took a tremendious LOSS.
Jody

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!