John Moore (MooreSnakes) BAD GUY - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-27-2005, 12:36 AM   #31
pch101
"Now, I just do not care. Well I guess I do, but I refuse to be bullied into getting something that is misrepresented."

Not to mention standing by and watching my friend get taken advantage of. I wish He would have asked my thoughts in privite, but he really had no way of knowing about the guy, as I never really filled him in on any of the stuff that I knew about him. It was not Tom's fault. He had no way of knowing that the guy would freak out on me. I think Tom is still in shock over it.

Old 09-27-2005, 01:08 AM   #32
Dennis Hultman
Wow!
What a class act.

James, I am sorry this has happened to such a nice guy. As someone else said, probably all bark and no bite.
Just incase make sure a report is filed. Greg hit the nail on the head. This will cost him a lot more down the road.

On a side note-
If something should happen to you, I will gladly take your Snows. J/k

Old 09-27-2005, 11:29 AM   #33
Laura Fopiano
James, I talked to a good friend of mine last night who know the promoter and game and fish in your area, trust me none of this will be taken lightly. Those that know you have got your back, and even a few that don't know you ;o)

Old 09-27-2005, 11:33 AM   #34
pch101
Thank you Laura, that is nice to know.

Old 09-27-2005, 01:10 PM   #35
LotsaPetsGarfHt
You have 2 options as I see it

Shoot him before he gets to you, or carry a taser, and shoot him before he gets you, go for the....well you know. Thank goodness for the concealed carry law in Ohio!

Old 09-27-2005, 01:29 PM   #36
pch101
I do not think that will be necessary. There almost always other options. That being said, I intend to protect my wife, my home and myself with whatever reasonable force any given situation may require.

Old 09-27-2005, 01:32 PM   #37
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsaPetsGarfHt
Shoot him before he gets to you, or carry a taser, and shoot him before he gets you, go for the....well you know. Thank goodness for the concealed carry law in Ohio!
I agree But have the legal documentation first or its Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to the hoosegow you go JMHO

Old 09-27-2005, 01:42 PM   #38
HerpLuver
I agree you need to protect your wife and home. I honestly dont think anything is going to come of it. As big of a guy as he is, i dont think he's stupid ENOUGH to risk going back to jail over an argument about boa genetics.

The statement earlier about him probably passing off those boa's and forgetting about you probably does hold true to a point. He most likely didnt forget how ticked you had him, but he probably let it go. Probably laughing at you "Ha shows that idiot!" lol We all know who the REAL idiot is.. So just leave it be, and leave the bat by the door. If he does show up, show him why you were home-run king of your little league LMAO

Old 09-27-2005, 02:46 PM   #39
pch101
"The statement earlier about him probably passing off those boa's and forgetting about you probably does hold true to a point. He most likely didnt forget how ticked you had him, but he probably let it go. Probably laughing at you "Ha shows that idiot!" lol We all know who the REAL idiot is.. So just leave it be, and leave the bat by the door. If he does show up, show him why you were home-run king of your little league LMAO"

Actually, he did what he did because he cannot seem to forget about me. It has come to my attention that he feels that I have been stepping on his toes or moving in on his turf if you will. He has a friend that whosales to him, and this same friend on rare occasions throws a deal my way as well. Apparently, John has been stewing over that, and waiting for an opportunity to act on it.

I know people, that sell reptiles in the local papers, who have recieved very angry phone calls from John complaining that they are selling reptiles for prices that are too low, and it is my understanding he has apparently gone so far as to threaten them as well.

Old 09-27-2005, 04:22 PM   #40
Griz
What a bunch of BS. Nobody, and I mean nobody is ever going to stand in front of me and threaten my life. I do understand that based upon someone's size you might have been intimidated but I would have kindly requested that he step outside for an ass whooping. But, since not everyone is my size, you did the right thing by walking away. However, now is the time to ensure that this pathetic excuse for a cro-magnon is put away. You mentioned he was an ex-felon? If that is the case then I would pursue this to no end. Speak to the police, the lead detective, the police chief whomever. File a restraining order against him and keep your glock handy. If you don't have one shoot me over the address of your nearest FFL holder and I will ship you one of mine for the time being. No matter what, I would not take him lightly and I would pursue this until such time that he is doing the Chain Gain dance again.

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!