dan felice good guy,great snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2004, 03:45 PM   #1
thomas davis
Thumbs up dan felice good guy,great snakes

i just received 2 snakes from dan great snakes,great shape,great packing,great comunication,etc etc, i would not hesitate dealing w/dan again,,,,,,,,thanks dannio
thomas davis

Old 04-18-2007, 01:35 PM   #2
RyanT
I'm jumping onto this thread since it's empty, and I completely second the heading. I bought a female Nothern Pine off of Dan at 7:00 this morning. He lives 5 miles from me, so we met up before work. I met Dan about 5 years ago, but haven't done any business with him since then. Dan's a very cool guy. Very knowledgeable and forthcoming with information about his snakes. The pine I bought is healthy and beautiful. I'm so happy to have another one in my collection. He raised her, and it's very easy to tell he knows what he's doing. I'm hoping to pick up a pair of Southern Pines too. I'm waiting for Dan's eggs to hatch, so I can also pick those up from him. I don't know what's up with the negativity of other threads (although not surprising, I mean, this is the BOI) but I just had an ideal transaction with him, and looking forward to the next time I have the same opportunity.

Old 04-18-2007, 03:44 PM   #3
Justin Mitcham
Good to hear you had positive experiences with this guy...
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=Felice

My experience with him was quite different, he tried extorting animals and cash from me by claiming he was a police officer...The whole thing turned out quite embarrasing for him especially after the real cops showed up at his place.
Anyone doing buisiness with this guy needs to be really cautious!
I have great respect for Dennis and his opinions on here, I don't think we have ever done buisiness but never the less he seems quite fair from I have seen and heared.
But what this guy put me through was BS and I am not going to let it slide.

Old 04-18-2007, 03:49 PM   #4
Wilomn
felice has also sold hybrid indigos as pureblooded. This would lead me to suspect anything he sells may be not exactly what he says it is.

I too would recommend extreme caution when dealing with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!