For Sale German Giant male.. Proven - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 09:41 PM   #11
melindaste
still ava
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-21-2009, 10:39 PM   #12
tasbeardies
175 shipped?
I will take good care of him as I only currently have one other beardie. I am will also be attending vet school next fall, again he will be well taken care of.
I am guessing others have out bid me, as a college student money is tight. No excuse though, if the others out bid me it is theirs. Though, I may be able to go a little higher on the bidding, depending on other bids.

Thanks

Theresa

Old 03-22-2009, 12:23 AM   #13
melindaste
He is not ava. I actually sold him to a friend for a cheap price so I can still see him when ever I want, It was not about the money but that he went to a great home. Thanks to everyone that wanted him.. I know he will be taken care of ..
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2009, 11:16 PM   #14
grounded4life496
ill give u $150 for him!!!

Old 09-01-2009, 09:16 AM   #15
angie.h
Hi Erica...just wanted to mention that most of the ads you are replying to are either old or sold...look at the dates on the original post,and this one says[ above your reply] that it was sold.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread