Dan haney, not a fair guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-22-2005, 03:29 PM   #1
speedingbandit
Dan haney, not a fair guy

Acouple months ago i purchased 2 females from him,,one was too small,but weve already been through this. The other has turned out to be a male. Now the time frame is a lil odd ill admit. Also he has offered to send me a 900g. female to make up for it, but he expects me to pay shipping. Now since ive already spent 500.00 for a freakin male and female instead of .2 why should i be out on shipping charges for his screw up..also he has some larger females up for sale but he wants to give me one that i cant even use this season instead...there are a few poeple who are cutthroats in this business but im not one, i have talked to him on the phone and he has been rude and called me a liar, that im just tryin to screw him..if he does wanna make up for HIS mistake the least he can do is pay shipping himself. Im stuck with a 700g. female and a male for 500.00. that will sicken most ppl...I guess ive learned the hard way this time around, but it wont happen again....Most ppl that have screwed someone over usually get back what they deserve.

Old 01-22-2005, 04:23 PM   #2
The Constrictor Zone
Ok First Off

Jason How do I know I sent you a male to begin with. You contacted me 3 months later saying this. I dont have pics of the females I sent you so I have no way of telling if its the same snake I sent you. I told you on the phone ,I can sex snakes very accurate so this is hard for me to believe. Even more so that this being brought up three months or more later. So I gave you the option with no questions asked I would send you a cb 997 gram female you just pay shipping. You whined about that I told if you would have contacted right from the start I would have had no problem taking the snake back sending you a new one or your money whatever you prefered. I feel that this snake was sent so long ago that offering to replace her minus shipping is pretty fair. Now you want me to send you a 1500+ gram female when you never paid for a female of that size to begin with. What you are asking is more than Im willing to do. You were sold a 1000 gram female and a 1200 garm female for 500 shipped and thats what you received. Maybe the smaller of the two was a few grams short of a 1000 not no 768 grams she was 970 at the least. I told you then If you had a problem send them back for a full refund and you said no youll keep them. Jason to be perfectly honest I dont know many people who would give you anything at this point much less a 1500 gram + cbb female when you never paid for that large of a female. I honestly dont believe you even recieved a male. Im pretty confident but I was giving you the benefit of the doubt by sending you the other snake. I will now no longer offer you that replacement.
Thanks Daniel Haney

Old 01-22-2005, 05:46 PM   #3
speedingbandit
I rest my case

Since youve gotten hissy about this from the start,,i wasnt expecting anything less..I just know i sure didnt get what i paid for. And when i recieved them,,the smaller one you said was 1000g. after being fed..well duh any snake is gonna be heavier after a meal but once again your very confident and you dont make mistakes..I offered to pay half the shipping on the female your willing to send..you could meet me half way on that at least..But instead your still practically saying im a liar., and mistakes dont happen..I know now how to pop snakes, very easily and i know what ive recieved from you...this isnt an attempt to bash you but your attitude on the phone isnt very professional...You can however take these that i have back, thats another option and give me a partial refund if ya want. Also we all make mistakes sometimes but regardless of the time frame anyone should still come to an agreement..I guess ive learned the hard way so to speak of who not to deal with.. In the future take pics of all your animals like most do,,so ya dont run into this without doubt again...and about me whining,,why would i wanna be out any more expense???Ive got a 780g. female and a male for 500.00,,,you cant seem to see my frustration.

Old 01-22-2005, 05:52 PM   #4
speedingbandit
And furthermore

As of today,,the 780g. female weighs 675g. as it hasnt eaten since i got them..so they were probably wild caught for all i know..Ive got pics of the ones you sent me if you want them..

Old 01-27-2005, 09:54 AM   #6
TripleMoonsExotic
Why was he permitted to change his username? I believe it needs deleted and he needs to stick with the username that he has already received feedback from...

Old 01-27-2005, 12:34 PM   #7
Chris@TSE
Oh I wouldnt worry about that....... His past will be sure to follow no matter what name he chooses to use. Trust me on that one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!