Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2005, 04:02 AM   #91
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerosy
I was talking about the emails where Dan threatened me about a seperate incident.
whoops, I too thought you were talking about Justin's e-mails. I read your previous post, I thought he just complained, and you sent him some more snakes, must have missed the part about the actual threatening e-mails. Were they originally posted in your other thread? (haven't had time to recheck that one as Dan has enough of his own threads, I had to catch up on.) In my opinion only, they would be relevant here, as they go to Dan's character. Supplemental "evidence" from another party.

Old 06-23-2005, 08:35 AM   #92
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Would it be proper to post your e-mails from Dan to yourself on Justin's thread? If it is about the same fella would it be okay? I am just asking....not sure of the etiquette. I am sure it is an interesting read.
In my opinion it is appropriate as it refers to the same individual being discussed on this thread. It will help better show the character of this person. If he opens another thread on the same person he will probably get warnings points.

Thanks

Old 06-23-2005, 09:21 AM   #93
Alias47
I agree with Dan G.
The emails between Rainer and Dan Felice are definitely relevant to the conversation and should be posted...

I also feel that if Justin decides to post his emails...that is his business...and I encourage him to do so...but all the people that received the emails from Justin directly should keep them to themselves...it was explicitly stated that that was part of the agreement for receiving them in the first place...

I think that Dan Felice's silence is speaking volumes about the truth of the matter...and the depth of his character (which obviously isn't deep enough to get your shoes wet)...

Old 06-23-2005, 09:39 AM   #94
critical bill
Justin, just because the matter is closed between you and Dan according to the police dept., it doesnt mean that the state will not decide to bring charges against him. They dont need you and certainly have enough evidence to proceed without you. But....they sure dont want you releasing information that may give him time to prepare and have the upper hand for the worst which may be yet to come. If you do inquire about releasing the emails I would ask the the investigating officer if this matter has reached the level of review that would include the county prosecutor. If so, let it be and let them do thier jobs.

I want to again thank you for the forward of the emails. As I stated to you, the information you share with me in confidence will never be posted.

Old 06-23-2005, 09:52 AM   #95
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias47
The emails between Rainer and Dan Felice are definitely relevant to the conversation and should be posted...

I also feel that if Justin decides to post his emails...that is his business...and I encourage him to do so...but all the people that received the emails from Justin directly should keep them to themselves...it was explicitly stated that that was part of the agreement for receiving them in the first place...

I think that Dan Felice's silence is speaking volumes about the truth of the matter...and the depth of his character (which obviously isn't deep enough to get your shoes wet)...
I agree.

Old 06-23-2005, 10:00 AM   #96
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
they sure dont want you releasing information that may give him time to prepare and have the upper hand for the worst which may be yet to come.
Chuck,

I think Dan probably has copies of the e-mails. And there is a process called "discovery" wherein the prosecution has to turn over all evidence that they plan to use at a trial. So I doubt that there is much of an issue in that regard. Further, as Webslave pointed out, sharing the information with you and with other people who are not Justin's legal counsel has already voilated any privacy under which said information was to be maintained. It is still Justin's decision to post or not, but "privilege" and "privacy" went out the window when the information was first shared.

Lastly, while the state may have enough to proceed without Justin, they would have a hard time making a case without his participation. If the "complainant" is not present at a trial to confirm that yes, he actually received these threats, what jury would convict in a case like this? If I was the lawyer I could raise all kinds of "reasonable doubt".

Old 06-23-2005, 10:06 AM   #97
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
Man.... I still can't believe how retarded talking to the detectives without Justin's OK was........Duh.
I questioned that one myself. She wouldnt confirm or deny the contents of the email when asked to do so, but felt it ok to contact the investigating officer and vowed to redirect law enforcement to this thread.

That makes me believe in some small way that she just possibly believed this was a hoax. If so....then what was her motive to obtaining the email? To come to Dans defense. And why? Because it completely out of his character. Perhaps her motivation was fueled by the shame of learning that she keeps poor company and isnt a very good judge of character at all.

Old 06-23-2005, 10:17 AM   #98
bluerosy
Well I will post his emails.

Its a.m. and I am running out for the day. I have to dig up his emails and will post them when I return tonight. I should make something clear when I said he made threatening emails I meant he threatened to ruin my repution and not physical violence like he did in Justins emails. Otherwise his style and modus operandum are the same.

Old 06-23-2005, 10:24 AM   #99
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Lastly, while the state may have enough to proceed without Justin, they would have a hard time making a case without his participation. If the "complainant" is not present at a trial to confirm that yes, he actually received these threats, what jury would convict in a case like this? If I was the lawyer I could raise all kinds of "reasonable doubt".
Jim, they do not need Justin to proceed against Dan on the offense of impersonating a police officer. Everything else could be dropped if Justin decided not to press charges and the state would still have enough to move forward.

If you were Dan's lawyer you could easily argue the threats, harrassment, intimidation, and extortion charges if they were to be brought against him. You would never raise any reasonable doubt that Dan didnt identify himself as a police officer multiple times while doing so. That is a seperate issue and no doubt would be a seperate charge.

Old 06-23-2005, 11:01 AM   #100
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I questioned that one myself. She wouldnt confirm or deny the contents of the email when asked to do so, but felt it ok to contact the investigating officer and vowed to redirect law enforcement to this thread.

That makes me believe in some small way that she just possibly believed this was a hoax. If so....then what was her motive to obtaining the email? To come to Dans defense. And why? Because it completely out of his character. Perhaps her motivation was fueled by the shame of learning that she keeps poor company and isnt a very good judge of character at all.
I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. How sneaky if true, huh?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!