Who Are You? - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-30-2005, 12:30 PM   #121
badevilcow
here I am

After lurking on ks for a year (and not posting after seeing too many flames =)) and lurking on here for a few months i'll introduce myself because you people really are friendly and have lots of good advice.. i'm active on myspace (http://profiles.myspace.com/users/13077259) have pictures of my leopard gecko pixie, and my corn snake butters on there.. (plus more info then you really want/need on me <smile>)sorry there is no inline picture.. i tried a few and they are too big for the size req. but hopefully a few of you are myspaces too and we can be repti-friends hehe =)

Cheers!,
Miles

Old 01-30-2005, 12:53 PM   #122
Golden Gate Geckos
Welcome!!!

Glad you found your way over to Fauna, Miles! Although we do have an occasional 'heated' discussion here, I think you will find it to be the best website and forum for reptile enthusiasts on the web. Welcome!

Old 01-30-2005, 10:35 PM   #123
riverjop
Quote:
Originally Posted by badevilcow
After lurking on ks for a year (and not posting after seeing too many flames =)) and lurking on here for a few months i'll introduce myself because you people really are friendly and have lots of good advice.. i'm active on myspace (http://profiles.myspace.com/users/13077259) have pictures of my leopard gecko pixie, and my corn snake butters on there.. (plus more info then you really want/need on me <smile>)sorry there is no inline picture.. i tried a few and they are too big for the size req. but hopefully a few of you are myspaces too and we can be repti-friends hehe =)

Cheers!,
Miles
There ya go Miles! A picture..... welcome !
Attached Images

Old 01-31-2005, 12:47 AM   #124
wahberee

That's me, 20 years young and thinking about wanting to retiring already. It's been 7 years since I got into this addiction and Ill be a addict for life like the rest of yall..... haha.

Old 01-31-2005, 11:32 AM   #125
badevilcow
Talking thanks!

thanks everyone for the warm welcome.. Golden Gate Gecko's yeah you guys do have all the info it's nice.. and to River Jop thanks for grabbing that file and throwing it up online for me! very thoughtful

little more info.. i kept a wc petco type cornsnake (i know i know) from 6th grade till about two years after i graduated.. soo 8 years for onna thoes aint' too bad =) after twiggy passed away i got a butter corn from serpenco soo this baby should be a heirloom =) that was two years ago.. and i have a high yellow leo i got froma local breeder over the summer.. pixie is soo cute and friendly.. soo cute infact i'm getting another female at the hamburg show this month .. want a paternless they are soo pretty, but i want one about 6 or so months old . I worked at that fish place in the reptile room for a year in high school and my senior year volunteered weekends at the herp room at the north musuem.. after feeding 16' burns rabbits, seeing a large water moniter feed, and getting tagged by a mean full grown black rat (and having great experiences with fred the boa, all the corns, kings, and leo's, dragons, and mixed with the iggys) i pretty much settled on keeping the easy to keep herps =).. but everntully i want to keep a veiled chamelon (been doing research for a few months.. prob will slowly start setting it up in the next year.. i'm obbsessive about having great enclosures with theromasts for each heat source, and day/night timers soo each animals gets zoo quality care.. but it also does a number on my wallet =) ) okay starting to ramble!

Cheers!

Old 01-31-2005, 11:49 AM   #126
badevilcow
one more reply to the reply

oh yeah.. re-read my message and had one more thing.. i used to consider myself a snake person.. but in the few months i've had pixie esp now that she's calming down a little more, and hanging out with me more (she thought i was gonna eat her for awhile even tho the breeder had handled her from birth) but they really do catch your heart.. they just make the most adorable little faces and are soo delicate totally cute.. i'm used to snakes.. and my american pit bull terrier dog (who is also a total love monkey and will give people the most gentle little dog kisses, but is also strong as an ox!).. soo having this little gentle gecko is just wonderful.. totally know why you guys keep soo many! thanks again!

Cheers!,

Old 01-31-2005, 01:13 PM   #127
ShannanD25
I think what I like most with this thread is that some people are not what you would expect. I thought some of you were much older then what you are and I thought others were younger. Now I know for sure Jodi is a man....I understand about the name thing, I still get Mr attached to my name at times...
It makes us a closer knit reptile community in my opinion!
And if I ever see any of y'all at shows I'll know who is who...then again I'll probably forget....keep the pics coming!

Old 02-01-2005, 01:03 PM   #128
Franks_Geckos
In Puerto Rico

Frank's Geckos visits Dorado Del Mar, Puerto Rico in 2004. Lots of Herps around for the eyes to see.
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2005, 05:24 PM   #129
-JayDog-
What the hell, I'm new here and I browse more then I post. I just hope you guys love me for what's inside!

-Jason

Old 02-01-2005, 05:25 PM   #130
-JayDog-
For real...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!