Good Guy Allen Belcher / Big Daddy Wholesale - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2010, 08:33 PM   #21
pythonjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipmattic View Post
I do agree that people do deserve their credit for good/bad. However i have more bad guy threads to count on two hands. He ripes people off, gives infected snakes to people, but it's okay because he has one good guy thread? To be quit honest what was written about him almost seems just the opposite of Mr. Belcher. He may have cleaned up, maybe not. All i know is i have had multiple people deal with him that i know personally and got screwed. I will NEVER do buisness with him for the health conditions alone. And i will advise anyone else to do the same.
This may be the third party quotation reffered to.

jim macdonald

Old 02-13-2010, 08:44 PM   #22
bullies&balls
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Old 02-13-2010, 09:05 PM   #23
bullies&balls
Oh, BTW I asked about the IBD and all because I thought it was a quick killer to pythons. 3rd person refers to ANYONE that says anything without FIRSTHAND KNOWLEDGE I know I was thought of as a big dumb jock in college and all but I did go to college and my reading and comprehension skills are pretty good. Also, my eyes are open I promise and I'll be more careful not to use the P-word and the Turd word as not to offend anyone

Old 02-13-2010, 09:08 PM   #24
Slipmattic
IBD is bad jue jue...and yes i do realize i was in the wrong about the third party issue. I do apologize... I have never had a snake with IBD, and hope never to. However i did deal with a snake with Crypto... still just as nasty .. they named a video game character after that aswell..

Old 02-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #25
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonjim View Post
This may be the third party quotation reffered to.

jim macdonald
Thanks, I did not take Slipmatic's post as a 3rd party quote.

bullies&balls -My response was mainly to this quote of your "Looks like many are more pissed that he wholesales to the public and really doesn't give a shit if he drives down the prices."

As for IBD, I don't think there has truly been enough studies with IBD in more than just boas. Unfortunately to have a proper study, it would involve the death of many snakes of many species to learn more about its dangers and characteristics. It may be a quick killer to pythons. I would not doubt those that had it wipe out even one healthy python in their collection. Can the disease become air born? Or is it only transmitted through cross contamination? I once believed the latter was the only way it would travel. At this point I am not so sure anymore.

Old 02-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #26
lanceheads
There have been confirmed cases of IBD in Bothrops species. If I can find the source, I will post it. Also, I don't think it's air-born, however, paramyxovirus can be, if I recall.

Randal Berry

Old 02-17-2010, 08:51 PM   #27
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
the point of the BOI is to show that just cause someone has 1 good transaction it doesnt outweigh multiple crappy ones. So no he cant have a good guy thread that doesnt link up his multiple bad guy threads.
I'm sure there are plenty of links to good guy threads posted in all the bad guy threads to be fair then, right?

Old 02-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #28
spyder79
maybe maybe not but if it bugs you im sure you can track them all down and do it.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #29
Mike Schultz
Just food for thought is all :thumbsup

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!